LENOIR CITY @ CLINTON

92Dragon

31 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

What happened 92?  Did the Clinton Branch of the Coach T secret police pay you a visit?  Why delete your posts?  I didn't see where you bashed anybody on here, but simply gave your opinions.  Very strange

I guess when I said the coach would probably leave after his son graduated ruffled some feathers and made some people upset.  The more I thought about it, the madder I got. I have just as much right to get on here and express my opinions as the next person.

I've been a Dragon Fan since I was in elementary school. I've stuck with them through the good and the bad, and Lord knows there's been plenty of bad. But I think I'm DONE!!  Someone calling me yesterday to let me know that my comment upset someone was going a little too far as far as I'm concerned. 

I personally like and respect  Coach Keith and what he's doing at Clinton, but people associated with coaching knows you can't control what people think or may say especially on a message board. People's opinions are what these message boards are all about.  I never meant to offend or disrespect anyone or I wouldn't have said it.

24 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

I guess when I said the coach would probably leave after his son graduated ruffled some feathers and made some people upset.  The more I thought about it, the madder I got. I have just as much right to get on here and express my opinions as the next person.

I've been a Dragon Fan since I was in elementary school. I've stuck with them through the good and the bad, and Lord knows there's been plenty of bad. But I think I'm DONE!!  Someone calling me yesterday to let me know that my comment upset someone was going a little too far as far as I'm concerned. 

I personally like and respect  Coach Keith and what he's doing at Clinton, but people associated with coaching knows you can't control what people think or may say especially on a message board. People's opinions are what these message boards are all about.  I never meant to offend or disrespect anyone or I wouldn't have said it.

Dang man.  That's a shame 92.  You have always been their number 1 fan through thick and thin.   You have been a classy and respectful poster on here always pointing towards building and improving and representing Clinton in a positive light.  Whoever got their feelings hurt over one fan's opinion on a message board has to have thicker skin than that, or they are in the wrong profession altogether.  Once again, here's the proof.  The coaches and administrators all read this crap. lol

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, 92Dragon said:

Wow. I was wondering myself why you erased it. Plum ridiculous. Hang in there pal.

• Like 1

Once the TSSAA finds out all the details on the recruiting going in Clinton and the players “living” with the head coach and others he won’t have a choice to but to leave.  It’s a matter of time. Now is when you go look at my profile and see I just joined and made this account.  That’s because I have never posted before and I couldn’t keep quite on this one 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2022 at 1:17 PM, 92Dragon said:

LC's record doesn't show it, but they are very scrappy and have a running back that averages around 130 yards per game. If you don't show up focused and ready to play, LC is very capable of beating you.

LC is better than they have been, I noticed that this season.  They're a credible team now, I didn't think so previous several seasons.

I respect LC and CHS. Gonna guess it's CHS by 14 still, more explosive offense. But, if CHS plays poorly, LC wins.