Page at Nolensville

Knights21

4 minutes ago, vuau1989 said:

This has the potential to be the first of two big games for these two programs. Potential Quarterfinal matchup if both teams can handle their business the next few weeks. 

Just curious if you are a believer in the old adage that says it's hard to beat a good team twice?

4 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Everyone can’t stop talking about Knox West, Springfield, and Henry County. Well these two teams are quietly performing at top levels in 5a. Should be a good game.

Agreed MJGB….. after watch HC/Springfield on SocialDweebs and SC/MJ on YT and seeing West as they are nearby, I look forward to this one. I think the overall quality of football is currently down on the Eastside in 5A/6A. You heard it hear first, the 5A champ comes out of the West!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Fandom101 said:

Agreed MJGB….. after watch HC/Springfield on SocialDweebs and SC/MJ on YT and seeing West as they are nearby, I look forward to this one. I think the overall quality of football is currently down on the Eastside in 5A/6A. You heard it hear first, the 5A champ comes out of the West!

Teams that can contend as of right now.. IMO.

Knox West

Page

Nolensville 

Mount Juliet

Springfield 

Henry County

im not sold yet/knowledgeable enough on Munford or Boone.

33 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Teams that can contend as of right now.. IMO.

Knox West

Page

Nolensville 

Mount Juliet

Springfield 

Henry County

im not sold yet/knowledgeable enough on Munford or Boone.

I would say Boone is a Bust as are most upper East TN teams. They are scared of Maryville and most years rightfully so..

This is going to be a fun game. I’d make the argument it’s the biggest game of the whole season in Williamson County. 

Coach Rathbone and his staff have done an outstanding job this season. I think this team could end up being better then last year from top to bottom. They’ve been very impressive this year. 

Coach Derrick and his staff have also done a great job. They look to be absolutely rolling right now. They seem to be better then last year too. 

I like Page’s chances. This is setting up with them being the underdog in many peoples eyes and that’s exactly where I’d wanna be if I was them. There have been many of times throughout the years when people underestimated the Patriots when Page comes to town. Can’t wait for Friday night!

9 hours ago, vuau1989 said:

Firm believer. 

I have always kinda thought that as well, but.......   if we take that to it's logical conclusion... if Team A wants to beat Team B in the playoffs then they should intentionally lose to B during the regular season in order to have the advantage in the playoff game, i.e., the one that really counts.      I dunno, when you say it that way it just doesn't sound quite right either.....        Well in either case it sounds like this has the potential to be a barn burner as we say in NET