Predictions for Boone vs Science Hill?

NETNSportsFan

This one will be close but I think with it being at Boone that the Blazers will get the win.

I don’t think missing Dukes or Hill will make a big difference for The Hill. The best RB for the Toppers appears to be the Chester kid anyway. He’s not as big or strong as Dukes but he’s more shifty and quicker. They also like to use the Moon kid (typically plays WR) out of the backfield and he’s the best player they have.  That kid has wheels.

12 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

People starting to pay attention to Boone, but like with any team that comes out of nowhere with success… people are skeptical. Mostly due to level of comp.

I am a hard-core Boone fan but to be fair your skepticism has some validity.    Boone's opponents thus far are 14-25.     But all we can do is play the games that were scheduled and try to win them.

• Like 1

Throwing a knuckle ball out there. The eye test says Boone, my heart says Boone, the stats says Boone, the intellect says Boone. BUT wait! There is the always the Topper enigma or call it behindess in play. How many times has the Hill beat a superior Indian squad? Why…., is it the bipolar personality of the program, never knowing which Topper squad shows up. Do they just enjoy ruining  teams’ seasons before their own early exit in the playoffs. Is Carter the great South coach who couldn’t beat The Indians or is he at best a modest coach who now owns Kingsport. I don’t think they’re the team that lost to the Mavs nor the team that has put up 40 plus points couple of times without really passing the ball. It will be interesting. I’m picking Boone 2 TDs, this game in the deepest recesses of my mind is an outlier.

Boone 21 the Hill 7

Edited by noonesfool