Predictions for Boone vs Science Hill?

NETNSportsFan

Just now, TribalEmpire said:

I think Boone wins this as long as the punter doesn't boot one off his offensive lineman's back side.

Totally agree, but in one sentence you made my point about Carter and the Hill. Luck and looking like a real deal FB team once or twice a season against a superior opponent is their forte.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TribalEmpire said:

I think Boone wins this as long as the punter doesn't boot one off his offensive lineman's back side.

I talked with our punter afterwards, he was like "aw shucks, stuff happens..."      Rumor has it that Boone had been working on that play all year and finally got a chance to use it... haha

• Like 1

8 hours ago, blazer1set said:

I am a hard-core Boone fan but to be fair your skepticism has some validity.    Boone's opponents thus far are 14-25.     But all we can do is play the games that were scheduled and try to win them.

Now the real reason comes out as to why Blazer wants Hampton to be 9 and 0 when Boone plays them. :P... Just kidding around but we will definitely help Boone's opponents records.

53 minutes ago, Fandom101 said:

Will this game be streamed or is the internet scarce up that way?

Sometimes cuzin' Johnny can rub two sticks together with some tin foil and we can get that dubba dubba dubba internet thing to work... :roll:

But - typically no, Boone's AD doesn't like video because it takes away from the gate. He won't allow the local news stations to broadcast the games unless they pay what the news folks said was "an exorbitant amount".  I do see his point however, many would choose to stay home and watch from their comfy coach instead of going to the game if that's an option. The last Musket Bowl that was televised was terrible weather and many stayed home to watch on tv instead paying to see it live. I don't think Boone's been on TV at home since then. 

2 hours ago, NETNSportsFan said:

Sometimes cuzin' Johnny can rub two sticks together with some tin foil and we can get that dubba dubba dubba internet thing to work... :roll:

But - typically no, Boone's AD doesn't like video because it takes away from the gate. He won't allow the local news stations to broadcast the games unless they pay what the news folks said was "an exorbitant amount".  I do see his point however, many would choose to stay home and watch from their comfy coach instead of going to the game if that's an option. The last Musket Bowl that was televised was terrible weather and many stayed home to watch on tv instead paying to see it live. I don't think Boone's been on TV at home since then. 

Well, Johnny needs to rub a little harder! Rather ridiculous that an AD feels this way. People that are going to come are going to come. People that aren’t… Aren’t. Do you though Mr. AD, do YOU!

On 10/3/2022 at 7:57 PM, WBNC83 said:

This one will be close but I think with it being at Boone that the Blazers will get the win.

I don’t think missing Dukes or Hill will make a big difference for The Hill. The best RB for the Toppers appears to be the Chester kid anyway. He’s not as big or strong as Dukes but he’s more shifty and quicker. They also like to use the Moon kid (typically plays WR) out of the backfield and he’s the best player they have.  That kid has wheels.

Dukes probably big and strong because he got held back. He was in my grade or maybe one above when I was in 6th and 7th grade. I am now graduated. Not sure how many times he got held back. At least once. Maybe two, three, or four times. 

On 10/4/2022 at 7:31 PM, NETNSportsFan said:

I sometimes watch the Dobyns Bennett streams because they stream every game at home, and there will be like thousands watching, especially against Greeneville. Maybe they'd actually fill the upper deck if they'd stop streaming