1A AP Poll Entering Week 8

PHSRollTide

4 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

It's an art. Some do it with an "in your face" style, while others slink about the shadows and throw cowardly jabs when people least expect it...the true masters elicit the response they seek with a gentle nature, an aura of bewilderment, and an innocent persona...I humbly acknowledge your Zen level of enlightenment.;-)

There are some that just don’t deserve to be talked to nicely 

1 minute ago, tradertwo said:

To a hammer, everything looks like a nail. The art of it comes in when you don't feel justified to be mad, but you know that you are anyway.

I’m doing my my best to ignore….

there’s no justification for being mad over words unless it’s threats to your wife or kids 

40 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

It's an art. Some do it with an "in your face" style, while others slink about the shadows and throw cowardly jabs when people least expect it...the true masters elicit the response they seek with a gentle nature, an aura of bewilderment, and an innocent persona...I humbly acknowledge your Zen level of enlightenment.;-)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuw5gmzFxyyjQA3vtWQ9T

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

18-20 teams would have ripped 1a a new one maybe even 3a minus Alcoa. We are playing close to same teams in 1a. The team this year is real good just got the injury bug we managed to keep from that till playoffs last few years 

Disagree. 18 you struggled with Milan and TC. You may have beat all 1A but not ripped new ones.