1A AP Poll Entering Week 8

PHSRollTide

23 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

Memphis all stars is Joke this the same team that left MAHS ain’t no all star the school closed. 
If MAHS was still open the record would still be the same as is now! So stop bs about an star team same kids from last year team nothing added.

It’s one player from MASE last year team that is starting everybody is from MAHS or incoming 9th grade! 

MAHS would have beat the brakes off Lake County last year so stop it with the nonsense.

MAHS didn’t play nobody last either but Huntington did and left with a lost!

So only one player from MASE is good enough to start on this football team ? I think the way people look at it is you have a  good 2A team and you combine the team with a 1A team and you get to move down a class. This has nothing to with the kids its not their fault it is a TSSAA problem. It would be the same say if Huntingdon closed and all their football  players went to McKenzie but the rest of the students went to West Carroll and Bruceton &  Mckenzie still remained a 1A in football . I guarantee you all the surrounding school's would be pitching a fit 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RexKwonDo said:

So only one player from MASE is good enough to start on this football team ? I think the way people look at it is you have a  good 2A team and you combine the team with a 1A team and you get to move down a class. This has nothing to with the kids its not their fault it is a TSSAA problem. It would be the same say if Huntingdon closed and all their football  players went to McKenzie but the rest of the students went to West Carroll and Bruceton &  Mckenzie still remained a 1A in football . I guarantee you all the surrounding school's would be pitching a fit 

He is not wrong.

6 minutes ago, RexKwonDo said:

MASE opponents records thus far.  

0-7

4-2

1-5

2-3

1-4

8 wins total   21 losses

3 hours ago, RedRebelman said:

You're not gonna take anything away from Mckenzie. The Rebels earned everyone of their victories last year. Especially in the playoffs; Moore Co., Cornersville, Fayetteville, Trenton. You may not like it, & you may have excuses, but the Rebels were the best team in the West last year. No gift giving here!

Peabody was better than McKenzie last but you guys beat us when it mattered. Cornersville and Moore co werent great teams  Fayetteville was a good win. 

mckenzie was better than south Pitt but mckenzie choked at state. 

these are opinions so don’t get your feelings hurt 

54 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Peabody was better than McKenzie last but you guys beat us when it mattered. Cornersville and Moore co werent great teams  Fayetteville was a good win. 

mckenzie was better than south Pitt but mckenzie choked at state. 

these are opinions so don’t get your feelings hurt 

So the 3rd / 4th  best team in the state won it all last year that means Peabody has a good shot to win it this year. Here is my opinion - SP was the best team in 1A last year.

6 minutes ago, RexKwonDo said:

So the 3rd / 4th  best team in the state won it all last year that means Peabody has a good shot to win it this year. Here is my opinion - SP was the best team in 1A last year.

That was obvious by the gold ball that's in their possession. I believe TSSAA gives these to the winners of their respected classification each December.

14 minutes ago, RedRebelman said:

That was obvious by the gold ball that's in their possession. I believe TSSAA gives these to the winners of their respected classification each December.

23 minutes ago, RexKwonDo said:

Winning is a combination of skill and luck. It isn’t black and white