Oakland at CPA Thursday night

ttitan27

Last year CPA came to Oakland and gave them all they wanted.  I believe the game went down to the final play with a goal line stand by the Oakland defense.  I know CPA has lost several games this year but not really sure what is going on with them as I don't really follow the privates that much.  

Anyone with thoughts on this years Thursday night matchup?

3 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

Last year CPA came to Oakland and gave them all they wanted.  I believe the game went down to the final play with a goal line stand by the Oakland defense.  I know CPA has lost several games this year but not really sure what is going on with them as I don't really follow the privates that much.  

Anyone with thoughts on this years Thursday night matchup?

They’ve lost to some good teams. The Cane Ridge loss was puzzling. Oakland wins by two scores or more 

Yes they have been beaten by some really good teams.  The games they have lost this year are to teams with a combined 24-4 record so they have had some stiff competition.  One thing I know is that Ingle Martin is one of the better coaches in the state and will have them ready.  I think Oakland wins but CPA is good enough to pull a win out.

CPA is being dominated at the LOS this year by the better, more physical teams they have faced (just lost too much from last year's squad).  On offense they look to get the ball to Humphreys.  Negate Humpreys on the "long ball" and Oakland wins decisively.  

• Like 1