Thursday night... Montgomery Central hosts Tullahoma

PercyPeabody

I think Tullahoma is going to get better as the season goes on. They’ve been out on the practice field this week with both the kids and coaches working their tails off to improve. No fall break vacation for these kids in preparation for Thursdays game. They’ll win and make the playoffs. Not sure about the playoff bracket but I’d like to see them get another shot at MC with a complete team. 

• Like 1

Tullahoma looked pretty solid Friday night against Hillwood, new QB played well. I was a little shocked #8 wasn’t in the game at some position, imo, he needs to be playing somewhere. Both. offense and defense played well even without one of their linebackers.  Looks like Tullahoma needs to win out to make playoffs, with only top 4 making it out of  9.  Looking at remaining schedule even if Tullahoma wins out might need some help.

2 hours ago, TTownFan50 said:

Tullahoma looked pretty solid Friday night against Hillwood, new QB played well. I was a little shocked #8 wasn’t in the game at some position, imo, he needs to be playing somewhere. Both. offense and defense played well even without one of their linebackers.  Looks like Tullahoma needs to win out to make playoffs, with only top 4 making it out of  9.  Looking at remaining schedule even if Tullahoma wins out might need some help.

It’d be a nice touch for Tullahoma to at least make the playoffs. Considering they had to basically replace every position player from last year. I’m optimistic about their future. I believe they have the right coaches in place and alot of Kids excited about the Program. 

23 hours ago, TTownFan50 said:

I agree, #8 should be out there somewhere. He was definitely out of position at QB, but maybe he can make an impact somewhere else.