3.  Henry Co. 5-2

4.  McKenzie 7-0

5.  USJ 6-1

6.  Peabody 6-1

7.  Huntingdung 6-1

8.  Union City 6-1

9.  South Gibson 5-2

10.  Covington 6-1

Outside Looking In- Riverside 6-1, Dresden 6-1, Hardin Co. 5-2, Westview 5-2, Crockett 5-2, Lake Co. 4-2,  JCS 5-1

Some of the top 10 took some losses this past Friday moving some things around. What say you all??

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I don’t know what to think of union city after the westview loss. Is it online anywhere ? 

UC won’t complain or make excuses 3 starters was out and I believe 3 that played at around 50% or so , they took their L and made zero excuses, but with so many Gold Balls since 2009 they know how to act , they know what matters and that more hardware, just like Tide fans Have been letting the birds chirp the chirp all year , we know we aren’t near full strength yet , but will be , UC will be fine !!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

UC won’t complain or make excuses 3 starters was out and I believe 3 that played at around 50% or so , they took their L and made zero excuses, but with so many Gold Balls since 2009 they know how to act , they know what matters and that more hardware, just like Tide fans Have been letting the birds chirp the chirp all year , we know we aren’t near full strength yet , but will be , UC will be fine !!!

I agree. 

54 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

1.  Haywood 6-0

2.  Munford 7-0

3.  Henry Co. 5-2

4.  McKenzie 7-0

5.  USJ 6-1

6.  Peabody 6-1

7.  Huntingdung 6-1

8.  Union City 6-1

9.  South Gibson 5-2

10.  Covington 6-1

Outside Looking In- Riverside 6-1, Dresden 6-1, Hardin Co. 5-2, Westview 5-2, Crockett 5-2, Lake Co. 4-2,  JCS 5-1

Some of the top 10 took some losses this past Friday moving some things around. What say you all??

@mrbigster @TryNotToSuck

58 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

1.  Haywood 6-0

2.  Munford 7-0

3.  Henry Co. 5-2

4.  McKenzie 7-0

5.  USJ 6-1

6.  Peabody 6-1

7.  Huntingdung 6-1

8.  Union City 6-1

9.  South Gibson 5-2

10.  Covington 6-1

This list is spot on. It took us a while to get our strings together. 

For anyone that went to Dresden/McKenzie, I'm curious to see what happened in that game. Not surprised in the outcome, but surprised in the beatdown.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

This list is spot on. It took us a while to get our strings together. 

For anyone that went to Dresden/McKenzie, I'm curious to see what happened in that game. Not surprised in the outcome, but surprised in the beatdown.

I would imagine seeing teams in the past Dresden doesn’t have much depth I’m sure that didn’t help 

35 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

34 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree. 

Dont get me started on union city they almost as bad as Milan :grin:

Edited by Tide21