3.  Henry Co. 5-2

4.  McKenzie 7-0

5.  USJ 6-1

6.  Peabody 6-1

7.  Huntingdung 6-1

8.  Union City 6-1

9.  South Gibson 5-2

10.  Covington 6-1

Outside Looking In- Riverside 6-1, Dresden 6-1, Hardin Co. 5-2, Westview 5-2, Crockett 5-2, Lake Co. 4-2,  JCS 5-1

Some of the top 10 took some losses this past Friday moving some things around. What say you all??

List looks good and i think the top are def the cream of the crop.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, RTRRudy1189 said:

i appreciate this list weekly so thanks for even taking the time out to compile the list

I agree. Putting together this list is hard to do. People can just throw teams out there, but to put one out that is comprehensive and has the pulse of the teams in the WTN is really hard. BPM may be a punk, but at least he is honest with his assessments. 

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes I see your point. Union City has some big wins on the year. Westview has the one over Union City. I like to look at the whole body of work but totally respect your opinion. Where would you put each??

To me, the biggest win by UC was their win over USJ. Yes, they destroyed LC but the Falcons were in the middle of a coaching upheaval  at the time. That had much to do with the scoring difference. The rest of their wins they were supposed to win big. Thus, nothing extraordinary there.  Westview defeating UC like they did was a statement win. With the way USJ has played since the UC win earlier, they have been on an absolute tear. I now wonder if that close victory was a big win or a fluke win. I'm much more impressed with Westview right now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree we are not a very good football team right now. UC is the goods though. Hopefully we can get our act together. 

Good looking top 10 IMO. I’m lost on my team after last Friday. Not down on them but lost for sure. Hope both our teams get things going in the right direction before our matchup in a few weeks.