All-Divisions Boys Preseason Rankings

TNUSAWrestling

4 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

My understanding is he is home schooling this year. Then will be at Baylor next year.

And the rich get richer...shoulda known! As long as Baylor is able to recruit like this, I don't know why anyone would want to have a one division state tournament like some others have pushed for on different threads of this board.

There's a big difference between public schools competing against Cleveland who has done things the right way compared to a team like Baylor that just imports their talent year over year.. Cleveland has built their program from the bottom up starting at the youth level. They are all Cleveland made. Baylor is the opposite. In a combined state tournament, Baylor would win every year as long as they are able to continue recruiting like this.

29 minutes ago, cowcatcher said:

There's a big difference between public schools competing against Cleveland who has done things the right way compared to a team like Baylor that just imports their talent year over year.. Cleveland has built their program from the bottom up starting at the youth level. They are all Cleveland made. 

Sanders is from SH, Symborski is from MidTN, Fowler's were at Blackman for years, Maddox is from GA and i think their 170 transferred in this year too..

but yeah, Cleveland made. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ummmno said:

Sanders is from SH, Symborski is from MidTN, Fowler's were at Blackman for years, Maddox is from GA and i think their 170 transferred in this year too..

ha…

Every kid you mentioned was in Cleveland before they even entered HS…..all but szymborski went to CMS

Twins-7th grade …..Logan -8th grade

Sanders-5th grade 

mattox-3rd grade 

How many baylor kids went to Baylor MS…. if there is even one.

What about the other 30 kids they have at the youth level…..

Im not even a Cleveland person but anyone trying to say Cleveland doesnt  have the best foundation for a program  is jealous.

They travel at all levels as Cleveland 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rasslinking said:

ha…

Every kid you mentioned was in Cleveland before they even entered HS…..all but szymborski went to CMS

Sanders-5th grade 

mattox-3rd grade 

Im not even a Cleveland person but anyone trying to say Cleveland doesnt  have the best foundation for a program  is jealous.

But, again, to say they're "made in cleveland" is wrong. They moved to Cleveland. 

Not the point. You can substitute Bradley/Blackman/Wilson Central/etc. for Cleveland and the same point holds true with the example I provided. The point is why would anyone want to have a combined individual state tournament when Baylor is all but guaranteed to win every year when they are allowed to bring in new recruits and boarding students year after year... The playing field simply is not equal. Someone posted on another thread that Baylor had more out-of-state starters this past year than they did kids from TN. You get the point.

It’s obviously a brand they have created to seperate themselves from schools like Baylor.

They put a huge emphasis on the total program….. and the kids they have move in….. it’s early bc obviously they value the kids who are committed to the program.

I can think of 1 kid they had move in AFTER starting HS they impacted thier team.

Kids move in to Cleveland to be apart of the Culture….. be apart of a community that is passionate.

Cleveland does things right…..

1 hour ago, Ummmno said:

ha…

Sanders-5th grade 

mattox-3rd grade 

4 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

It’s obviously a brand they have created to seperate themselves from schools like Baylor.

They put a huge emphasis on the total program….. and the kids they have move in….. it’s early bc obviously they value the kids who are committed to the program.

I can think of 1 kid they had move in AFTER starting HS they impacted thier team.

Kids move in to Cleveland to be apart of the Culture….. be apart of a community that is passionate.

Cleveland does things right…..

Justify it however you'd like to if it makes you sleep easier at night. It's still recruiting. 

Edited by Ummmno
  • Upvote 2

No arguing that…. i don’t know what goes on behind close door. 

All I know is families move to Cleveland to be apart of whatever they have going on, and usually happens early. Bosken must be giving out killer jobs to be pulling families in the 3rd grade. Touché

Easy test

line up a Youth Dual and MS Dual