Jump to content

All-Divisions Boys Preseason Rankings


TNUSAWrestling
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

My understanding is he is home schooling this year. Then will be at Baylor next year.

And the rich get richer...shoulda known! As long as Baylor is able to recruit like this, I don't know why anyone would want to have a one division state tournament like some others have pushed for on different threads of this board.

There's a big difference between public schools competing against Cleveland who has done things the right way compared to a team like Baylor that just imports their talent year over year.. Cleveland has built their program from the bottom up starting at the youth level. They are all Cleveland made. Baylor is the opposite. In a combined state tournament, Baylor would win every year as long as they are able to continue recruiting like this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, cowcatcher said:

There's a big difference between public schools competing against Cleveland who has done things the right way compared to a team like Baylor that just imports their talent year over year.. Cleveland has built their program from the bottom up starting at the youth level. They are all Cleveland made. 

Sanders is from SH, Symborski is from MidTN, Fowler's were at Blackman for years, Maddox is from GA and i think their 170 transferred in this year too..

 

but yeah, Cleveland made. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Ummmno said:

Sanders is from SH, Symborski is from MidTN, Fowler's were at Blackman for years, Maddox is from GA and i think their 170 transferred in this year too..

 

but yeah, Cleveland made. 

ha…

 

Every kid you mentioned was in Cleveland before they even entered HS…..all but szymborski went to CMS

Twins-7th grade …..Logan -8th grade

Sanders-5th grade 

mattox-3rd grade 

How many baylor kids went to Baylor MS…. if there is even one.

What about the other 30 kids they have at the youth level…..

Im not even a Cleveland person but anyone trying to say Cleveland doesnt  have the best foundation for a program  is jealous.

They travel at all levels as Cleveland 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rasslinking said:

 

ha…

 

Every kid you mentioned was in Cleveland before they even entered HS…..all but szymborski went to CMS

Twins-7th grade …..Logan -8th grade

Sanders-5th grade 

mattox-3rd grade 

How many baylor kids went to Baylor MS…. if there is even one.

What about the other 30 kids they have at the youth level…..

Im not even a Cleveland person but anyone trying to say Cleveland doesnt  have the best foundation for a program  is jealous.

They travel at all levels as Cleveland 

But, again, to say they're "made in cleveland" is wrong. They moved to Cleveland. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not the point. You can substitute Bradley/Blackman/Wilson Central/etc. for Cleveland and the same point holds true with the example I provided. The point is why would anyone want to have a combined individual state tournament when Baylor is all but guaranteed to win every year when they are allowed to bring in new recruits and boarding students year after year... The playing field simply is not equal. Someone posted on another thread that Baylor had more out-of-state starters this past year than they did kids from TN. You get the point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s obviously a brand they have created to seperate themselves from schools like Baylor.

 

They put a huge emphasis on the total program….. and the kids they have move in….. it’s early bc obviously they value the kids who are committed to the program.

 

I can think of 1 kid they had move in AFTER starting HS they impacted thier team.

 

Kids move in to Cleveland to be apart of the Culture….. be apart of a community that is passionate.

 

Cleveland does things right…..

 

 

1 hour ago, Ummmno said:

Sanders is from SH, Symborski is from MidTN, Fowler's were at Blackman for years, Maddox is from GA and i think their 170 transferred in this year too..

 

but yeah, Cleveland made. 

ha…

 

Every kid you mentioned was in Cleveland before they even entered HS…..all but szymborski went to CMS

Twins-7th grade …..Logan -8th grade

Sanders-5th grade 

mattox-3rd grade 

How many baylor kids went to Baylor MS…. if there is even one.

What about the other 30 kids they have at the youth level…..

Im not even a Cleveland person but anyone trying to say Cleveland doesnt  have the best foundation for a program  is jealous.

They travel at all levels as Cleveland 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rasslinking said:

It’s obviously a brand they have created to seperate themselves from schools like Baylor.

 

They put a huge emphasis on the total program….. and the kids they have move in….. it’s early bc obviously they value the kids who are committed to the program.

 

I can think of 1 kid they had move in AFTER starting HS they impacted thier team.

 

Kids move in to Cleveland to be apart of the Culture….. be apart of a community that is passionate.

 

Cleveland does things right…..

 

Justify it however you'd like to if it makes you sleep easier at night. It's still recruiting. 

Edited by Ummmno
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No arguing that…. i don’t know what goes on behind close door. 

 

All I know is families move to Cleveland to be apart of whatever they have going on, and usually happens early. Bosken must be giving out killer jobs to be pulling families in the 3rd grade. Touché

Easy test

line up a Youth Dual and MS Dual

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Announcements




  • Recent Posts

    • Hey waterboy, do you actually no what nepotism means?  Don't you work for the RuCo Sheriff's Dept.? As I said before, Creasy doesn't need any help.  
    • Buddy I don't even live in bradley County, and if you ever been to South or East Cleveland, or even East Chattanooga  you'd see alot of poverty. Your talking out your rear and haven't really been to either place. Besides that rural poverty in the surrounding counties, like mcminn,polk,meigs,marion,rhea,  Monroe, bradley counties are all poverty stricken and most ot the population are blue collar workers .But that's besides the point bc this isn't a pissing contest to begin with, but It seems you wanna dwell on that. And to answer your question I live  in Mcminn county and what does being white have to do anything with it aint no privilege here  imagine callin someone little and then creating an imaginary obstacle in your head. Cry some more you don't belong here.
    • They were so good back then. Coach Pitts had him a dynasty worked up there for a good while.
    • If it was some podunk middle school with 300-400 students,  think your argument would be valid.  But Blackman Middle has nearly 2,000 kids.  I daresay his job is the equivalent of a 1a or 2a high school program.  He is well known to be very football smart so he might be "too mean" but I don't think anyone should dismiss him as "just a middle school coach"
    • lucky nobody went to prison last time Shad coached in the Boro... HARD NO
×
  • Create New...