Class 4A Region 5

PercyPeabody

With Creek Wood beating Greenbrier, this all of a sudden has become very interesting. 

I'm wondering everyone's projections AT this point. Give me your four that make it. 

Pearl Cohn wins the region 8-0

Marshall Co finishes 7-1 (only loss to Pearl)

Creek Wood finishes 6-2 (I think they win out.)

Tullahoma finishes 5-3. (I believe they can beat Glencliff and Greenbrier. The toss up game is Lawrence Co.)

Greenbrier finishes 4-4 (They have a tough schedule at the end.)

Lawrence Co finishes 3-5 (They will beat Hillwood but I believe that is their last region win unless they knock off Tullahoma.)

Hillwood finishes 2-6.

Montgomery Central finishes 1-7.

Glencliff finishes 0-8. 

Lots of football left to be played. Can't wait! 

standings.png

I believe the Greenbrier game determines the 4th spot. Lawrence Co. will want to run and that seems to favor Tullahoma. So I’ll take T-town over them and Glencliff. The road game at Greenbrier is the toss up. I like Tullahoma, barely, if everyone is healthy. 

Edited by CatsAndPats

14 hours ago, CatsAndPats said:

I believe the Greenbrier game determines the 4th spot. Lawrence Co. will want to run and that seems to favor Tullahoma. So I’ll take T-town over them and Glencliff. The road game at Greenbrier is the toss up. I like Tullahoma, barely, if everyone is healthy. 

I know you can't really base things off head to head but using a common opponent Creek Wood as the measuring stick, Tullahoma played them closer than Greenbrier did. I believe Tullahoma handles the Bobcats. We shall see. As they say...that's why they play the game. 

If MCHS takes care of Greenbrier and Lawrence County defeats Creek Wood, Greenbrier will be the 3 seed and Lawrenceburg will be the 4 seed. At least that is how I understand it at this point. If Creek Wood beats Lawrenceburg, Creek Wood is the 3 and Greenbrier is the 4. Very interesting scenario unfolding with LCHS, GHS and CWHS

MAKES IT

1 Pearl-Cohn 

Loses in First Round

2 Marshall County

Loses in Second Round

3 Lawrence County

Loses in Second Round

4 Creek Wood

State Runner-Ups losing to The #4 Seed from Region 2 in State Title Game

JUST MISSED

5 Greenbrier

Plays in Bowl Game

6 Tullahoma

Plays in Bowl Game

NO SHOT

7 Hillwood (You'll be Missed!)

Wins Bowl Game going out with a Bang (We'll Miss Ya'll!)

8 Montgomery Central

Season Over

9 Glencliff

Season Over