Trenton Peabody vs Humboldt

PeabodyPride

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

We have to win this one and have a injury free game 

If the tide gets up a couple scores early I hop we pull starters quickly !!! This team has a Championship run in em if we could get healthy, do t really know how I feel about the Huntingdung game , rankings or health ? Hmmmmmmmm, not getting the horse before the cart though so to speak, I as a fan can overlook Teddys Bears but Tide coaching won’t !

6 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

I’ve seen an announcement that tickets will not be for sale at the gate. You have to purchase them before the game.

62D20D7C-3D9D-482D-BAAC-4CDBFBD3C2BC.jpeg

This is absolutely bull crap, they are trying to keep the Peabody fans out ! Hopefully our administration catches on and buys 400 or 500 cause we will buy them all !!!!!!!

12 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

This is absolutely bull crap, they are trying to keep the Peabody fans out ! Hopefully our administration catches on and buys 400 or 500 cause we will buy them all !!!!!!!

Wow so they chose us as homecoming and they are trying to make the tickets hard to get. Is this a “safety” thing ?