BAMA TENNESSEE 2022

GeneralForrest

38 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Looks like TY isn’t happy lol

If the Alabama receivers start liking the tweets it becomes a problem. 

19 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'm hoping Young plays.

I think Saban wanted to beat Jimbo as bad as anyone on the schedule. If the starting QB wasn't warming up last week then there's zero chance he's close to healthy. I was expecting to see Simpson in the 2nd half because Milroe almost lost it singlehandedly. 

9 minutes ago, Salem said:

I think Saban wanted to beat Jimbo as bad as anyone on the schedule. If the starting QB wasn't warming up last week then there's zero chance he's close to healthy. I was expecting to see Simpson in the 2nd half because Milroe almost lost it singlehandedly. 

Saban knew he could beat Jimbo's Aggies defensively.   He could feel the same about the Vols on Saturday.  Young may not start but if Saban needs the offense , he'll plug him in.  

45 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'm hoping Young plays.

No excuses.

Make him creamed corn. 

Go Vols!!

I hope he plays to.   But, yet, after a VOLS Victory; it will be because he wasn’t 100%.  However, if the tide was to win?  All we will hear is, we even beat you with a hurt qb.   GO BIG ORANGE !!!

Edited by Romansfive8

12 hours ago, BoosterClubPlayersSuck said:

Recruiting rankings are mostly hog wash. Preseason rankings are also mostly hog wash.

Your post is hogwash. Rankings mean nothing, but some pretty smart people compete for airtime and respect (money) for compiling their rankings. Recruiting is the same on the front end...players are "ranked" according to their position, and then overall, and the guy getting the most publicity (making more money) is the guy who had it right looking back. Ranking ratings are just an attempt to figure out who has the better players, and you'd better believe that matters.

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

I knew there was more wrong with you than being a Tar Heels fan.  :roflol:

Go Duke!!  :twisted:

Blasphemy!!! Mt. Rushmore of basketball...Dean Smith, Pat Head Summitt, John Wooden, and James Naismith (interchangeable with Bob Knight).

That little dude that was at that fancy Dr. Private school (Krzyzewhoshisfaceski) is down toward the bottom between that Jackie Moon man and that White Shadow man from the TV show when I was a little kid. They tried real hard to throw him a party to get him to quit, but UNC wouldn't let him win a game so they could have a celebration, so he just had to get beat and leave. You think im joking, but im not.

Edited by tradertwo