BAMA TENNESSEE 2022

GeneralForrest

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Blasphemy!!! Mt. Rushmore of basketball...Dean Smith, Pat Head Summitt, John Wooden, and James Naismith (interchangeable with Bob Knight).

That little dude that was at that fancy Dr. Private school (Krzyzewhoshisfaceski) is down toward the bottom between that Jackie Moon man and that White Shadow man from the TV show when I was a little kid. They tried real hard to throw him a party to get him to quit, but UNC wouldn't let him win a game so they could have a celebration, so he just had to get beat and leave. You think im joking, but im not.

Lol.

Ok.

35 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Ok getting ready to head to Knoxville. Should be a awesome game day around Neyland. My BVS want let me think Tennessee will win. Bama has more depth and is still better. Just good to see Tennessee 5-0 at this point in the season in Heupels 2nd year.

About to head up myself. I expect to not be able to speak tomorrow since I'm going to give my all for Tennessee today!

I hope I'm wrong, but I feel Alabama will win also. I don't think we're quite there yet, but it's nice to feel relevant again.

• Upvote 1