BAMA TENNESSEE 2022

GeneralForrest

2 hours ago, Appvol said:

Ok getting ready to head to Knoxville. Should be a awesome game day around Neyland. My BVS want let me think Tennessee will win. Bama has more depth and is still better. Just good to see Tennessee 5-0 at this point in the season in Heupels 2nd year.

Heading down to drop off the traitor and his lady, then think I'll go shopping for new BAMA attire till it's time to watch the smack down in an AC, relaxed space. Be safe!

2 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

An Alabama Fan from HAMPTON? Good Grief Son you’re from the heart of Big Orange Country. I bet you go to a snake handling church and eat souse during the game with your GF/Cousin. 

They're band jumpers.  Little and his dad  switched because vols have been a dumpster for years.  No one who is born here and spent all their life here should pull for bama, Georgia, the gators or anyone else.  It's called loyalty.  It seems no one can define that these days <_<

19 minutes ago, THE KING said:

They're band jumpers.  Little and his dad  switched because vols have been a dumpster for years.  No one who is born here and spent all their life here should pull for bama, Georgia, the gators or anyone else.  It's called loyalty.  It seems no one can define that these days <_<

King that’s a awful long lived Band Wagon my friend ! That being said ROLL TIDE

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

King that’s a awful long lived Band Wagon my friend ! That being said ROLL TIDE

Once Saban retires and Bama is more similar to the years Mike Shula coached, you'll see folks jump off that wagon. They'll take their flags down and tear decals off trucks. Only in Alabama do folks have more A's on their vehicles than they had in school. lol 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Yeah back before Saban we beat Bama like clubbing baby seals for a decade. Tide fans act like they’ve been great since the Bear. Titles are won and lost on Natl Signing Day. Saban is by far the best used car salesman in the Country. But the “GOAT”. Hardly. We saw what he did in the NFL on a fairly level playing field. I’m sure Lombardi would have let him make coffee for the staff like Butch Jones. These East Tn Bama fans remind me of the Cowboy fans when they made a run. You nailed it they just jumped on the bandwagon. Either your blood is orange thru thick or thin or it’s not. Win or Lose today my heart and soul still bleeds Orange. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/14/2022 at 8:39 AM, MondaymornQB said:

While I somewhat agree with you about preseason rankings, you are way off base about recruiting rankings. If you look at the past ten years recruiting rankings you will see a DIRECT relationship between recruiting  rankings and football success. 

There are exceptions but mostly recruiting rankings do matter. As Tennessee continues to recruit at a higher level you will undoubtedly see better on-field success. Just facts 

Maybe will get away with as many recruiting violations as Bama does one day. 

On 10/12/2022 at 12:56 PM, tradertwo said:

Now you're in an area where we can talk nuts and bolts. Huepel thinks out of the box on offense...he doesn't do things just because that's the way everyone does it, every detail is examined and his plays put defenses outside their comfort zone just because they're just a little different. He ran a simple set against LSU that featured wideouts on either side and slot left...wideout and slot ran slant routes at different speeds and depths, and the TE (right) ran a drag across the middle...not only do you rely on a LB to cover it, it had elements of a pick underneath and caused the safety to drift right, out of the play. Not hard to figure once you see it, but not conventional in that there were multiple reasons the route was open. Huepel, Leach, and a few more (old ball coach) are on a different level of awareness when constructing an offense.

And unlike Saban he can win without the equivalent of an nfl team getting 25 1st round picks every year. 

On 10/11/2022 at 5:37 PM, PercyPeabody said:

Curious how you ended up a dawg then? I am a MTSU grad because they were the only one that offered a scholarship. I didn't know if it was one of those type situations. 

Good to see Peabody still rollin' this year! 

Doesn't MTSU offer scholarships to pretty much everybody

22 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Your post is hogwash. Rankings mean nothing, but some pretty smart people compete for airtime and respect (money) for compiling their rankings. Recruiting is the same on the front end...players are "ranked" according to their position, and then overall, and the guy getting the most publicity (making more money) is the guy who had it right looking back. Ranking ratings are just an attempt to figure out who has the better players, and you'd better believe that matters.

true.