Bearden Bull Dogs Come Hunting For Undefeated 8-0 Ella and the AC Mavericks!

7 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Ooooh eat some words.  Ha Ha.  I'm not going to DB expecting to win.  I'm hoping we can hang around, maybe capitalize on few DB mistakes,  hopefully make a good game out of it.  But I do think we will beat CC, their defense is just gawd awful and ours is pretty darn good.  That will be the difference.   You are right about one thing.  We are certainly about to find out if AC is as good as you and others say they are.  I am taking Greeneville to win it all.  

Good read. I do think CCHS will probably outscore their defense in this one against OR. This Is CCHS Championship. If they never win a game this year, beating OR would deserve a parade; now that CCHS motivation, not mine, however. And for AC it almost I say almost time to shine.

5 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Good read. I do think CCHS will probably outscore their defense in this one against OR. This Is CCHS Championship. If they never win a game this year, beating OR would deserve a parade; now that CCHS motivation, not mine, however. And for AC it almost I say almost time to shine.

It's everybody's championship when they play OR.  CC has beat us once ever 2013. CC will have to score 50 to beat OR.  Have you seen their defense?  Our defense ain't giving up 50 to them.  

16 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

It's everybody's championship when they play OR.  CC has beat us once ever 2013. CC will have to score 50 to beat OR.  Have you seen their defense?  Our defense ain't giving up 50 to them.  

You a Jethro Tull fan, Cat?  

;)

15 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

this is the part where you've lost the plot. 4-4 this year.  2-9 last year.  That may have once been true, and it may be true again.  But it isn't true now.

• Upvote 1

Rorschach’s Journal October 21st, 2022

Collection of fools dialogue on the sad state of East TN high school football. A 6A school not being automatic pick to win before playing two classifications down speaks volumes. High school football infected with rabies foaming at the mouth. Is the best I can do wipe a few specks from the its lips on this site? Never surrender. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

yeah ac has had their chances in 4a and blew them all

everytime they face betsy/greeneville in the 4a playoffs they always lose

ac is not a contender

bearden is a contender

i would not be shocked to see ac lose in the first round

Has there ever been a more sour Fulton Fan?

• Upvote 1