Bearden Bull Dogs Come Hunting For Undefeated 8-0 Ella and the AC Mavericks!

Just now, ILB1999WHS said:

Go on and try to make AC feel bad some more.  I'd take AC against OR every day of the week.

Good for you, I'm just picking Greeneville to beat AC again this year, like they do every year, that is if Betsy don't get them first. So,  I think Greeneville wins it all.  Don't get your panties in a wad.  AC are big boys, they not getting butt hurt because an OR fan is picking Greeneville, why would you get butt hurt because I think Greeneville wins?  You don't even live around here.  I know these people, I live in Anderson County!   Troll on. 

10 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Good for you, I'm just picking Greeneville to beat AC again this year, like they do every year, that is if Betsy don't get them first. So,  I think Greeneville wins it all.  Don't get your panties in a wad.  AC are big boys, they not getting butt hurt because an OR fan is picking Greeneville, why would you get butt hurt because I think Greeneville wins?  You don't even live around here.  I know these people, I live in Anderson County!   Troll on. 

You are pitiful man.  Who's butthurt?  I know who you cheer for and who you don't.  It's obvious that you know if they ever do win a state championship, it will hurt OR even more than the past two underperforming years have.  But go on, keep it up.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

You are pitiful man.  Who's butthurt?  I know who you cheer for and who you don't.  It's obvious that you know if they ever do win a state championship, it will hurt OR even more than the past two underperforming years have.  But go on, keep it up.

You are butthurt! lol. We have never lost a player to AC, in fact we have a freshman receiver and a freshman qb from AC that are going to be great players.  Why don't you stop trolling me and go away.  You're pathetic.  

Edited by oridgecat

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I have come to the conclusion that if the Bulldogs aren't trained enough to fetch a tee like Ella how can we expect them to beat the Mavs. I am going out on limb with faith in the defense this time around and take Mavs 42-28.

Mav, I’m making my official pick finally. No drum roll. AC 28-21. I hope it is not the kiss of death. On the other hand….

1 minute ago, FormerMav said:

Not mad that people pick GV to beat us.  Until we can get that done,  people will continue to see them as the favorite.  I've not seen GV in person this year but have AC. 

We are capable of beating GV but I wouldn't say we are favored, at all. There's a multitude of reasons I'll go into if that game happens and a thread is created. 

As for OR. There's a little bit of rivalry there between AC and OR only because we're in the same county. If we played every year it could become a big deal.  But we both hate Clinton.  

AC did lose a really good freshman Qb and WR to OR this year but that was due to idiot seniors hazing (in the worst way possible)  a young player. And the admin covering for them.  

Typically AC and OR do not compete for the same players. 

Couldn't have said it better myself.  I agree with this 100%. Great post

51 minutes ago, FormerMav said:

Not mad that people pick GV to beat us.  Until we can get that done,  people will continue to see them as the favorite.  I've not seen GV in person this year but have AC. 

We are capable of beating GV but I wouldn't say we are favored, at all. There's a multitude of reasons I'll go into if that game happens and a thread is created. 

As for OR. There's a little bit of rivalry there between AC and OR only because we're in the same county. If we played every year it could become a big deal.  But we both hate Clinton.  

AC did lose a really good freshman Qb and WR to OR this year but that was due to idiot seniors hazing (in the worst way possible)  a young player. And the admin covering for them.  

Typically AC and OR do not compete for the same players. 

Absolutely Spot On!

Now formerMav it's required that everyone make a actual score pic...lol just kidding. But it would be sweet! I went out on a limb and on a good mentality.