Bearden Bull Dogs Come Hunting For Undefeated 8-0 Ella and the AC Mavericks!

Defense should never allow a quick score like that with what 30 seconds to go. They need to straighten up secondary and pass rush. Mavs will have to Really play the second half. Bearden offense is matching everything the Mavs have. Last TD by Bearden shows Defense has some work to do for playoffs as 2nd level playoffs and beyond Defense will see this. Regroup second half make adjustments both offense and defense.

Bearden had a really nice play to score there at the end of the half. AC helped get them in position with a penalty but that's HS football.  

AC had I think a 4 man rush.  Everyone else dropped back in coverage.  Receiver ran a nice post route and the QB threw a dart between two defenders. It was covered pretty well.  Just a good play by Bearden. 

On that earlier formation I was talking about with Noe. He's a big physical target.  Wonder if they could drag him across the middle from that to get him the ball in space.  With the way Moog is running the ball a play action to suck the LB in, then a quick pass to Noe dragging across the format. Maybe a dig for there too. 

Noe isn't fast enough to be a home run every time,  but man,  get the ball to a guy like that in space? He can outrun  linebackers but safeties and corner backs would have to make a business decision. 

Almost exactly as I thought this could end. Give or take a little but at least we won. I think we have gained experience on Defense and some offense. This played out like it should for playoff atmosphere for the Mavs. Now defense work on running and rolling QB and cross the middle passes near end zone.

And to Bearden as solid and as perfect as I thought and Congratulations to Bearden and the Best of Wishes to winning 6A. You have what it takes just learn and keep it going?