Mustangs coming to Trenton

horse

1 hour ago, Golddoctor said:

Shocker you are a classy guy.  It has been my honor to call you a friend.  I don't know what dude is talking about.  Every school has things they can work on to better themselves and 'Im not talking about football.  This is  a good Trenton team and their peaking at the right time.  I think it will be a shootout and the team with the best overall offensive scheme will win.  Bully ball vs Cognitive thinking.  Don't get it twisted, Peabody will bring the wood.  I want to talk smack but my  heart won't let me.  These are two storied programs.  Huntingdon has had our number for the most part but we have beaten them more recently in the game that counted. (Playoff) 49-28 just as they beat us last year with same score.  They whipped us with the Warbritton kid.  We will admit this but we will also admit that Gold balls has been the standard around Trenton lately.  I will admit the Mustangs should have more Gold.  How do you give the ball to Warbritton on the goal line when everybody in the state of Tn. knew he was getting it.  If Im not mistaken, you guys had a really fast running back who got you to the goal line who could not be stopped.  Why not give him the ball and let him beat the defense to the edge on the 2 yard line.  Okay that is the past but I was really pulling for the Mustangs in that game.  Hope we have a well played game and no injuries.  Roll Tide!

This team has a Warbritton on it. So maybe they can whip Trenton again.  

1 hour ago, Waker said:

Speaking of Pride, where has he been? I do think this thread has been quiet and civil because of the respect of both programs. Not much you can badmouth when both teams play like they have for the pride of their schools and communities.

Agree 100%. Nothing to badmouth about Huntingdon. Great team with a great history. This game will hopefully fine tune both teams to make long playoff runs. 

This game could go either way for sure.  I could see it being a nail biter like the Westview game or I could see either team winning by 2 scores as well. If we see either team get eat up with penalties or turnovers the other will run away with it. I don't know how Peabody has fared in those two categories thus far, but huntingdon (knock on wood) has been really great limiting penalties and they've been great relative to recent past teams about keeping the ball off the ground. 

Rat Posion is always around great programs, don’t bite TideMen,this cannot be about revenge it can’t be  about Pride,tonight, what you do every play , after every call, every hit taken or given represents you , your future and your parents,Win because you  prepared better, where more coachable ,but first and foremost win because these memories never fade ,for  your brothers, and to Glorify God thru your actions !  2021 is gone ,it’s Senior Night ! Play PHS football ,fast physical and leave it all on the field tonight, LETS GOOOOOO MEN !   
            Win lose or draw we RTR

Washed in The Blood

Draped in the Black and Gold

If the lack of coaching on the defensive side of the ball for Huntingdon hasnt miraculously changed over the bye week, it will be a long night. Can’t play man coverage with your 4 DBs and allow your linebackers to have zero coverage responsibilities and think you can win a football game in 2022

Edited by MustangNation007
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MustangNation007 said:

If the lack of coaching on the defensive side of the ball for Huntingdon hasnt miraculously changed over the bye week, it will be a long night. Can’t play man coverage with your 4 DBs and allow your linebackers to have zero coverage responsibilities and think you can win a football game in 2022

And if the offensive coach and there is only one that coaches offense. isn’t willing to change when the offense gets two scores down you ain’t winning in 2022 with this offense either.or any other year,this offense has never won Huntingdon anything other some regular season games against teams that where not that good to start with. 

Only thing to fight for in this game is bragging rights and pride. Both teams have a lot of both and I get my money’s worth every time I pay to watch these two teams play. I sure wish I could make this game. Like I said I’m picking the Mustangs but that’s a curse when I pick against the tide. Good luck to both teams and hopefully both teams will come out healthy and a better for a good playoff run. ;-)