Marion vs Signal Mountain

Bushog02

4 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Really doesn't matter. I believe it will be a fun time next week. Both teams would hate to lose our game against each other. A win would give one of us a home game I think?

It depends on our game with Polk. Only scenario meigs hosts if they win and Polk wins. If Bledsoe and meigs both win, Bledsoe is 2 and meigs would be 3. And Polk would be 4. 

On 10/18/2022 at 8:50 AM, Roy Dillard said:

BH I garuntee I was up at Ronnies red eye Friday night and they was claiming you jailhouse fellars was changing to black uniforms with an orange jock strap.  Now what kind of mess is this?

That Stone man better guard his uniforms in that fieldhouse in case that McBurglar man shows up down there.  The Pirates aren't playing this week. 

47 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Really doesn't matter. I believe it will be a fun time next week. Both teams would hate to lose our game against each other. A win would give one of us a home game I think?

Yeti them jailhouse fellars is trying to dress like Pirates now for their game tonight to try and trick that Fitzgerald man into thinking he is playing pirates.  Tell him not to fall for that mess.  You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, scout6 said:

It depends on our game with Polk. Only scenario meigs hosts if they win and Polk wins. If Bledsoe and meigs both win, Bledsoe is 2 and meigs would be 3. And Polk would be 4. 

I don't see Polk beating you all. Your RB is too good. They will likely give you a good game though. Solid lines on. Both sides of the ball.

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Yeti them jailhouse fellars is trying to dress like Pirates now for their game tonight to try and trick that Fitzgerald man into thinking he is playing pirates.  Tell him not to fall for that mess.  You think im joking but im not.

I'll let him know Roy. We don't take kind to impersonators around Meigs anyhow. 

Lord have mercy I’ve seen it all.  First we got our playbook copied, and now we are getting our dominate color copied.  What’s next? Bad Company and Thunderstruck being played with smoke and flames during the field entrance, and that Tower Man’s second concession stand built? Too each their own I guess though.

FYI.. Pirates, please do us all a favor and do not get an alternate purple and orange jersey. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Lord have mercy I’ve seen it all.  First we got our playbook copied, and now we are getting our dominate color copied.  What’s next? Bad Company and Thunderstruck being played with smoke and flames during the field entrance, and that Tower Man’s second concession stand built? Too each their own I guess though.

FYI.. Pirates, please do us all a favor and do not get an alternate purple and orange jersey. 

Since the Pirates are off this week a blackout makes perfect sense.  We all show up in our black attire, it'll look like Jasper has a yuge home crowd on hand. :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Wow I have never seen anyone hyping up a .500 team. Their HC needs to spend more time in the film room learning to coach and less time pumping up a team on social media that’s  been the biggest bust in 2A this year. After last years hype then this year with so many kids coming back they should’ve been competing for a Championship this year and I’m not referring to a Region Championship. Now all of a sudden they might not even make the playoffs and they are making hype videos. Next year their slogan needs to be #shutupandplay. I’m just keeping it real