Marion vs Signal Mountain

Bushog02

Holy Mascaraed, Old Pirate jest took the jock off the clothes line & plans on meeting cousin Lester & cousin Virgil round the jailhouse earhole them Jasperlites. Figure it jest might be a tad confusing fer them Eagle nest folkes. Being them warriorettes being disguised. Leastways, going to be a HEEP of sad faces, slow walking & whining come time to exit Dave Baxter’s Field. Yep Recon So!

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

TT them jailhouse fellars is real confused.  They is trying to trick people by wearing black and making them think they are playing pirates.  It’s a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not

I don't like it when pro teams that usually wear other colors wear black Roy...I guarantee you that I'd be real real mad if our enemy wore our color in a game (black too). I'm glad that you real Pirates ain't falling for that blackout mess and im not joking.

7 hours ago, scout6 said:

It depends on our game with Polk. Only scenario meigs hosts if they win and Polk wins. If Bledsoe and meigs both win, Bledsoe is 2 and meigs would be 3. And Polk would be 4. 

Crazy that four teams can finish 2-5 in the region depending on what happens next week.  Just gotta take care of buisness.