Henry County @ Portland

SEC1rules

21 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I agree it is faster without traffic but this is a Friday evening and traffic will be at it's height that’s why I took them through scenic RobCo

That’s why I suggested GPS… it will provide traffic status. lol

Don't want to be late or you may miss the starters. :bored:

6 hours ago, TheCommissioner said:

I went to BG three times this week.  It's a NIGHTMARE

The actual quickest way from Paris to Portland is coming through exit 4 on 79 into an area you’re familiar with in Todd county then cut in across northern Robertson county via hwy 25 and hwy 52 right into Portland most direct route with ZERO traffic. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Poundtherock23 said:

The actual quickest way from Paris to Portland is coming through exit 4 on 79 into an area you’re familiar with in Todd county then cut in across northern Robertson county via hwy 25 and hwy 52 right into Portland most direct route with ZERO traffic. 

I couldn’t do that to them to much farm land but your right no traffic at all except a tractor and occasional horse and buggy 

21 hours ago, eers said:

There’s no good Solution to the travel problem for HC. Memphis and that west district isn’t exactly close. There’s no good way to get to HC from anywhere except HC. Lol. The Clarksville schools going 6A is good for them, but made it difficult for HC. 

This same topic comes up every few years.

The Memphis region would actually be even worse lol. HC really is in no man’s land for 5A/6A football.

It’s absolutely nothing new though. Wasn’t too long ago they were in a Williamson County region. And when I was there in the 90’s we played in this weird blended hybrid region with a few Clarksville and a few Nashville schools. 

Edited by MSURacer