Mairvul att Brad Lee

STARSNBARS

23 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

We don't discuss injuries. We might discuss parking and BBQ, but never injuries.

That’s the best policy. It’s an ugly side of sports and life I suppose. He’s one of the best I’ve seen at 825.

Speaking of injuries, my pride and confidence are fairly bruised. It’s time to get better.

11 hours ago, ttitan27 said:

So Maryville has this game wrapped up already?  It's talk about parking and concessions.  So if some miracle happens and 6-3 Maryville falls to Bradley, how far will yall drop in the region?  3rd place maybe 4th?  Dang.  Probably won't happen but who knows?  Bradley did beat Cleveland and only have two losses on the year.

Ya know TT27 , We've had a LOT more experience than you at being the Top Dog , and over the last 25 years we have dealt with every kind of Troll you can imagine ... Where you differ is most Trolls are fans of teams that never win . That's why a Fan of Oakland , who Maryville has had a great series with and mostly , other than you , has been a very respectful and Honorable Rivalry . Enjoy your Child like trolling and some day your team might be able to be mentioned in the same breath as a Maryville , Alcoa , Brentwood Academy , and a few others that are in that elite group . All you're doing with your antics is making Oakland look bad , so carry on I guess . 

7 minutes ago, pepvol said:

Ya know TT27 , We've had a LOT more experience than you at being the Top Dog , and over the last 25 years we have dealt with every kind of Troll you can imagine ... Where you differ is most Trolls are fans of teams that never win . That's why a Fan of Oakland , who Maryville has had a great series with and mostly , other than you , has been a very respectful and Honorable Rivalry . Enjoy your Child like trolling and some day your team might be able to be mentioned in the same breath as a Maryville , Alcoa , Brentwood Academy , and a few others that are in that elite group . All you're doing with your antics is making Oakland look bad , so carry on I guess . 

I really don’t get when Maryville fans get this bent out of shape about people’s opinions or facts. Most of my trolling I would expect a strong reaction lol but how did his comment which was barelyyyyy a “troll attempt” warrant that response from you? Not sure where that comment would’ve sparked such a reaction lol people will criticize Maryville and it will a lot of times be much much worse than this comment. 

Pepvol is a big crybaby.   Plain and simple and he really dislikes me.  I really haven't even tried that hard.  All I've done is state obvious facts that he doesn't want to hear. Stuff like Maryville isn't as good the last few years, teams aren't scared, West is good,  Cleveland isn't,  Bradley wants to beat you guys bad.   Probably won't happen but it's as possible Friday night as anytime in the last however many years.   

Isn't there an ignore feature on this forum?  Pepvol could use that so he wouldn't be so upset about my observations.   He strikes me as the type that would have to use that feature?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ttitan27 said:

Pepvol is a big crybaby.   Plain and simple and he really dislikes me.  I really haven't even tried that hard.  All I've done is state obvious facts that he doesn't want to hear. Stuff like Maryville isn't as good the last few years, teams aren't scared, West is good,  Cleveland isn't,  Bradley wants to beat you guys bad.   Probably won't happen but it's as possible Friday night as anytime in the last however many years.   

Isn't there an ignore feature on this forum?  Pepvol could use that so he wouldn't be so upset about my observations.   He strikes me as the type that would have to use that feature?

Stork I don't dislike you. I think you have pretty curls.

Happy belated birthday to Ole Mary - Class 5A & Class 6A - CoachT.com  Message Boards

27 minutes ago, MarevulBigGal said:

Stork I don't dislike you. I think you have pretty curls.

Happy belated birthday to Ole Mary - Class 5A & Class 6A - CoachT.com  Message Boards

C'mon big gal, don't be throwing up those sexy pics.  I'll be sure to let Stork know next time I run into him which I think would be soon since playoffs are around the corner.  Hate to say it but I think he's married so you might be outta luck Ms. Supersize.  As for me? Mostly bald, no curls and married too.  Besides, I don't really care for that much meat on the bone.  

39 minutes ago, ttitan27 said:

C'mon big gal, don't be throwing up those sexy pics.  I'll be sure to let Stork know next time I run into him which I think would be soon since playoffs are around the corner.  Hate to say it but I think he's married so you might be outta luck Ms. Supersize.  As for me? Mostly bald, no curls and married too.  Besides, I don't really care for that much meat on the bone.  

That’s a shame, us big girls will keep you warm in the winter and shady in the summer.