Glencliff Colts (0-9) at Tullahoma Wildcats (3-6)

PercyPeabody

24 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

You had to be bored when you made this 

21 minutes ago, Chiledeme said:

No doubt!!!!

I've been accused of being too tough on Tullahoma this year. I started other threads for their games this season so I didn't want to be accused of just discussing the losses. This should be an easy win so I figured we'd discuss Tullahoma one last time this season. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ttown58 said:

I don't think the coaches know what the goal is. Bratcher, and Delaughter, are not as talented as the last two quarterbacks, Tullahoma has had Scott, and Fulton. 

This won't be a popular take because it's old school and not flashy, but after watching the Shelbyville game I thought Tullahoma had the right personnel for the Wing T. Linemen aren't huge. They move well. Shifty skill players. QBs that can't necessarily throw well but just enough to keep folks honest. Good runningbacks that could take a pounding. Ball control offense would shorten the game by eating the clock on long drives. Defense wouldn't have to be on the field as long and would only need to get a couple of stops per game to swing the advantage to their ball control offense. Wing T is built on repetition and deception. It can make very average teams look mighty good and hang in with stiffer competition. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ttown58 said:

I don't think the coaches know what the goal is. Bratcher, and Delaughter, are not as talented as the last two quarterbacks, Tullahoma has had Scott, and Fulton. 

dont think both stay around word is delaughter is transferring after the season which could help out with clearity as the postion and cofidince with bratcher with it being his job with no  controversy at the postion at all. should be fun watching him for the next two years in my opinion