PLAYOFFS: Region 5 vs Region 6- can region 5 sweep the first round???

Chiledeme

1 hour ago, Chiledeme said:

Could region five’s #3 and #4 upset region six’s #1 and #2???

Creekwood (R5 #3) and Greenbrier (R5 #4) are very tough!!! Can they play with Lexington (R6 #1) and Hardin Co. (R6 #2)?

Yes, to be honest, I think they can. I’ve not seen Creekwood play yet. Plan on watching some games of theirs this weekend. What can you tell me about them ? They seem to be a quality football team. Figure to have our hands full Friday night.

7 minutes ago, Vandychris said:

I did see the Greenbrier qb was injured against Marshall County last night. He is actually a better safety than qb. I do think iff he is available that the Bobcats can hang with and beat Hardin Co. If he is not available, that is a tall order. 

Greenbrier plays Lexington Rd 1

18 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

Don’t know about the Greenbrier and Lexington game. Probably depends on what kind of run D they got, cause Lexington will just line up and run it right at you. They beat HC this year and never threw the first pass. There RB is a hard dude to bring down and has house speed.

And I actually think that’s plays right into the hands of Greenbrier. They got some huge kids in the box and there very physical.. This Isn’t your normal 1 Vs 4. If they could have beat MC they would be #2. Tough bunch of kids.

On 10/29/2022 at 4:48 AM, Chiledeme said:

Could region five’s #3 and #4 upset region six’s #1 and #2???

Creekwood (R5 #3) and Greenbrier (R5 #4) are very tough!!! Can they play with Lexington (R6 #1) and Hardin Co. (R6 #2)?

We got a chance but that’s why it’s the playoffs. I was looking at Jackson SS and I been knowing for years they have athletes. It should be a fun Friday.

2 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

And I actually think that’s plays right into the hands of Greenbrier. They got some huge kids in the box and there very physical.. This Isn’t your normal 1 Vs 4. If they could have beat MC they would be #2. Tough bunch of kids.

This may be a good matchup for sure then. Battle of wills! Y’all’s game not so much. SS got some athletes but not nothing like PC got. This game won’t be close IMO.

4 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

We got a chance but that’s why it’s the playoffs. I was looking at Jackson SS and I been knowing for years they have athletes. It should be a fun Friday.

Off subject here but had not seen Kentucky play till last night. Did not know Barion Brown was there. Really impressive to see him with that much responsibility as a freshman in the SEC. Stoops must be big on this guy.

• Sad 1