Anderson County....Can they be a potential problem for Greeneville?

Vandychris

In my opinion….. Greeneville wins this by 2 scores.  AC has a strong, big team,  but they have nowhere near the speed they will face.  

I think AC could possibly keep it close with long clock consuming drives ending in 6.  But they would have to play lights out Defense and I just don’t see it happening.  

Edited by BetsyCyclones16
  • Upvote 1

On 11/11/2022 at 9:56 PM, BetsyCyclones16 said:

In my opinion….. Greeneville wins this by 2 scores.  AC has a strong, big team,  but they have nowhere near the speed they will face.  

I think AC could possibly keep it close with long clock consuming drives ending in 6.  But they would have to play lights out Defense and I just don’t see it happening.  

Gotta figure AC is a little beat up after a tough game. But they do have home field. IF AC is actually going to make it to the field in Chattanooga and not the stands their going to have to win a 3rd game atp. I’m not totally sold on the Devils. Didn’t they get taken to the wire by a mediocre M West team?

29 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Gotta figure AC is a little beat up after a tough game. But they do have home field. IF AC is actually going to make it to the field in Chattanooga and not the stands their going to have to win a 3rd game atp. I’m not totally sold on the Devils. Didn’t they get taken to the wire by a mediocre M West team?

Lol at this point in your season the only devil's score you should be worried about is 20-0.

I watched Anderson County beat down Powell in their 1st game. Anderson County was dominating the game before Potts got hurt. From what I could see Anderson County has a great QB. 2 big strong running backs and some good receivers. They play good defense.  Greeneville may win but it won't be a blowout. 

• Like 1