Anderson County....Can they be a potential problem for Greeneville?

Vandychris

17 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I gotcha bubba. . Greeneville helped AC quite a bit. Regardless AC is moving on to Chattanooga. Trust Me Red Bank is Awful. AC will make quick work with them. Good Luck to All going Forward 

I sure hope so and thank you!!! I am excited for the opportunity in front of AC!

On 11/19/2022 at 12:32 PM, KEV-O said:

The good thing about GreenEville is we're not a one sport school. Them boys are contenders on the wrestling mat and the hardwood. Soccer teams aren't to shabby either. We'll get ours don't worry :thumb:

I agree, Greeneville has an outstanding athletic program, male and female!!

20 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Good to Know since you’re going to be watching the State Game from the Bleachers again this season. Best of luck watching wrestling the rest of the year. 

Why don't you do some research on his other posts before you sound like an idiot.  " Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt". He is an Anderson County fan you loser

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Why don't you do some research on his other posts before you sound like an idiot.  " Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt". He is an Anderson County fan you loser

So, I know a little bit about GV. I know they do a good job around all athletic programs.  I wish AC did as good of a job spreading things around.  Some of that is the built in advantage that comes with being a city school though.  AC doesn't have as many options and funding. It is what it is. City vs county schools. That, and to be honest, AC just doesn't take other sports as seriously.  GV does and it shows.  

Most of the GV posters and quite a few Elizabethton posters have been respectful and gracious in defeat. Dev03 is the exception and does not handle defeat well, at all. 

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

It’s kinda hard to tell from his comments and whatever that is for a profile picture. 
IF he’s special I’d never say anything to offend. We’re all brothers and sisters online just discussing our fav teams. I’d never intentionally try to hurt anyone’s feelings. I Love Everyone and I’d hope they would feel the same about Me. Hey Swipes I like You. . If you’re free I’d like to invite You over for Thanksgiving. No Worries if you already have family plans. Regardless have a great week brother. Enjoy with your family and friends. 

Edited by IPOPU2022

7 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

It’s kinda hard to tell from his comments and whatever that is for a profile picture. 
IF he’s special I’d never say anything to offend. We’re all brothers and sisters online just discussing our fav teams. I’d never intentionally try to hurt anyone’s feelings. I Love Everyone and I’d hope they would feel the same about Me. Hey Swipes I like You. . If you’re free I’d like to invite You over for Thanksgiving. No Worries if you already have family plans. Regardless have a great week brother. Enjoy with your family and friends. 

The problem is the only reason you made a back handed comment was because you Assumed he was a Greeneville fan.  You’re problem is you assume everything instead of getting facts first and we all know what they say about assuming.  All you had to do is click on his profile to see the poster supports AC especially when he posted about AC softball needing a game and gave the softball coaches number to call.

What Kevo said and other people agree with is Greeneville just isn’t a football school and have a great overall sports program. (Which are all FACTS)  I would like to say how many school could say they have won a football, baseball, basketball, wresting, softball, men & woman’s soccer, and track state championships over the past 10 years alone not to mention also sending the woman’s basketball and volleyball teams to the State Tournament 

58 minutes ago, Swipes said:

The problem is the only reason you made a back handed comment was because you Assumed he was a Greeneville fan.  You’re problem is you assume everything instead of getting facts first and we all know what they say about assuming.  All you had to do is click on his profile to see the poster supports AC especially when he posted about AC softball needing a game and gave the softball coaches number to call.

What Kevo said and other people agree with is Greeneville just isn’t a football school and have a great overall sports program. (Which are all FACTS)  I would like to say how many school could say they have won a football, baseball, basketball, wresting, softball, men & woman’s soccer, and track state championships over the past 10 years alone not to mention also sending the woman’s basketball and volleyball teams to the State Tournament 

Thanks for setting the record straight. I would Never Intentionally accuse anyone of being a Devil Worshipper. If you see this Kevo please accept my apologies. I would invite all fellow Pastafarians to pray for anyone who might have found my uniformed comment hurtful. Have a good one Swipes i think you’re a cool dude. Ramen. 

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Thanks for setting the record straight. I would Never Intentionally accuse anyone of being a Devil Worshipper. If you see this Kevo please accept my apologies. I would invite all fellow Pastafarians to pray for anyone who might have found my uniformed comment hurtful. Have a good one Swipes i think you’re a cool dude. Ramen. 

A Devil Worshipper, Really?  Don't try and butter me up  by calling me a cool dude.  I have absolutely zero respect for you after some of your comments you have made towards posters and even making fun of Mavsinflight if his family had to take care of him for being sick you would feel sorry for them.  Alcohol or sleeping medicine is not an excuse like you have used, You are a complete LOSER and need to stay off these boards with your comments

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Swipes said:

A Devil Worshipper, Really?  Don't try and butter me up  by calling me a cool dude.  I have absolutely zero respect for you after some of your comments you have made towards posters and even making fun of Mavsinflight if his family had to take care of him for being sick you would feel sorry for them.  Alcohol or sleeping medicine is not an excuse like you have used, You are a complete LOSER and need to stay off these boards with your comments

I apologized to Mavinflight. Apology accepted. I think you could use a hug. I’m keeping you in my prayers. It’s almost Thanksgiving. We all have a lot to be thankful for. But can we just all be friends. I harbor nothing but love for everyone including you Swipes. Have a wonderful day brother. It’s always a blessing to wake up and enjoy another day of life.