Chuckey-Doak (9-1) vs Austin East (3-7)

Gkab50

it seem like its been awhile since Reg. 1 won a game, I could be wrong. But there top 3 are as good as they have been in awhile. AE plays a tough schedule 3 wins look like a cupcake we'll see. If CD takes care of the ball they win, but 2 turnovers could change the out come. (just keeping it real) lol stole that line been wanting too say it. Turtle I'm pulling for a sweep. :mrgreen:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, harley04 said:

it seem like its been awhile since Reg. 1 won a game, I could be wrong. But there top 3 are as good as they have been in awhile. AE plays a tough schedule 3 wins look like a cupcake we'll see. If CD takes care of the ball they win, but 2 turnovers could change the out come. (just keeping it real) lol stole that line been wanting too say it. Turtle I'm pulling for a sweep. :mrgreen:

Computer for what is worth. Says CD would lose to 5 of your 7 losses. Fulton, Clinton, GP, S. Pitt, Alcoa. You guys play some good teams. I know a 1st round loss for CD would be heart breaker for team and community they win we got them next.  I don't know how good there Def. is , your game well tell alot. :mrgreen:

12 hours ago, Turtle said:

Alcoa is not winning a ship this year !  

Says the clown who constantly cries about Alcoa moving to 4A because his team, and the rest of 3A, can’t compete. By your post, looks like Alcoa is right where they need to be. Sometimes I really wonder if you’re that stupid or just vomit ignorance to get some needed attention….:lol:

On 11/2/2022 at 1:23 AM, harley04 said:

After talking to a coach who's seen both teams, Turtle going with roadrunners. He said they probably can't stop your QB who weighs 265. According to him AE has 10 players faster than there fastest. Not sure if that true. Gp AE rematch neither of us schedule cupcakes :mrgreen:

CD didn’t lose hardly any skill players from last year. Give GP a pretty good game in the first round I may be wrong but this team might surprise people