Chuckey-Doak (9-1) vs Austin East (3-7)

Gkab50

2 minutes ago, db1995 said:

Come on, y’all were just here last season, memory shouldn’t be that short lol. If you want food at the game you can’t mess up mozzarella sticks lol, but I haven’t eaten anything at a game besides Mozzarella sticks in years personally 

SOUNDS GOOD TOO ME .:mrgreen: CONGRATS ON A VERY GOOD YEAR. YOUR OFFENSE NUMBERS ARE IMPRESSIVE FOR SURE,  MAYBE ONE OF US WILL STOP ALCOA AND SHOCK  EVERYONE. :mrgreen:

6 minutes ago, harley04 said:

SOUNDS GOOD TOO ME .:mrgreen: CONGRATS ON A VERY GOOD YEAR. YOUR OFFENSE NUMBERS ARE IMPRESSIVE FOR SURE,  MAYBE ONE OF US WILL STOP ALCOA AND SHOCK  EVERYONE. :mrgreen:

If one of us beats Alcoa I will get the winning teams logo tattooed on my chest lol. hopefully it’s a good game likes last years playoff matchup

43 minutes ago, F5HallOfFamer said:

You're a fool if you don't think  we can win in 4a. You do know the teams that are in 4a now dominating are the same teams we were beating a few yrs ago? (Elizabethon, Greenville, PC, etc). Fulton, Anderson Co, and the rest would get mopped up. Greenville always has a good team and there would be some classic games, but most of the them wouldn't be close. You need to stop trolling Turtle lol. You just worry about AE getting competitive again. CD put up 43 on y'all and probably called the dogs off. Go Alcoa!

I can’t speak for the rest of the teams you mentioned. The last 2 times Greeneville & Alcoa played, they split. 2011 Greeneville won 42-14, 2012 Alcoa won 42-0.

Edited by Romansfive8

6 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I can’t speak for the rest of the teams you mentioned. The last 2 times Greeneville & Alcoa played, they split. 2011 Greeneville won 42-14, 2012 Alcoa won 42-0.

I know all about those games! I was coaching both years at Alcoa. That 2011 beatdown y'all gave us still stings lol. We paid y'all back the next yr. We will definitely have some classic games in the future. I look forward once we move up in a few yrs. Good luck on the rest of the year.

1 hour ago, F5HallOfFamer said:

You're a fool if you don't think  we can win in 4a. You do know the teams that are in 4a now dominating are the same teams we were beating a few yrs ago? (Elizabethon, Greenville, PC, etc). Fulton, Anderson Co, and the rest would get mopped up. Greenville always has a good team and there would be some classic games, but most of the them wouldn't be close. You need to stop trolling Turtle lol. You just worry about AE getting competitive again. CD put up 43 on y'all and probably called the dogs off. Go Alcoa!

Trolling ? Never that , AE will be back soon and very soon .  Our new AD will stop allowing other schools like Alcoa to RECRUIT our zone players away 

6 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Congratulation Black Knights you all got to see the bad AE (2nd half) that we was praying didnt show up!  Good Luck next week! 

*Pals is a must if GP is traveling to CD 

I do love a good Pals burger and fries, can’t believe they haven’t expanded west past Morristown yet. I thought AE looked alright for awhile, I thought that when they abandoned the run for a while there killed them, they were running straight through CD at will and then just stopped running the ball. I don’t know how young AE is but had some solid pieces out there

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Trolling ? Never that , AE will be back soon and very soon .  Our new AD will stop allowing other schools like Alcoa to RECRUIT our zone players away 

Who have we "recruited" from AE? I can't recall anyone since I've been in school. We can't help if a player wants to come and play for a winning school. By the time AE gets back to being competitive we'll be gone to 4a, so you won't have to worry about  us anymore. Enjoy Bball season. 

11 hours ago, F5HallOfFamer said:

Who have we "recruited" from AE? I can't recall anyone since I've been in school. We can't help if a player wants to come and play for a winning school. By the time AE gets back to being competitive we'll be gone to 4a, so you won't have to worry about  us anymore. Enjoy Bball season. 

Yall not moving to 4a you already said that hahaha and Basketball, aye we got some new coaches and they know the game .  So watch out for those ROADRUNNERS in basketball, yall don't want that smoke in basketball.  Best of it, we got Alcoa first game in a Hall of Fame matchup haha

15 hours ago, F5HallOfFamer said:

^^^^^THIS^^^^^^:thumb:

Ha! AE got road runed by Chuckey-Doak!!! :roflolk:

5a156683dfb1a_giphy(1).gif.79ca04c23e410be00ac1e1bc4e3fa83a.gif

• Like 1

12 hours ago, F5HallOfFamer said:

We ship AE players back to Ktown after that Oggs ordeal..........never again! 

My collection of NO/Nope/Disapproval/Scream gifs - Album on Imgur

• Upvote 1