RELEASE THE KRACKEN IV

Southtowner

3 hours ago, WarrJack said:

I look forward to next year. Looks like yall have a good time.

Some do. Others leave me scratching my old bald head. ST, Orngnblk, Cherokee Tom, Pujo, Tradertwo and a few others have some good input. What part of this beautiful state are you from if I’m not being to nosey. If so you can just tell me none of my business. Hear it from my wife all the time so no hard feelings. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Hey brother I’m just keeping it real. I’m on your side. I hope you guys pull the upset. . But i don’t see it happening. Good Luck Friday Night. Shock the World and I’ll eat my crow

I’m a Waverly guy. I would love to see the River Rats pull the upset but I don’t think it will happen.

4 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Some do. Others leave me scratching my old bald head. ST, Orngnblk, Cherokee Tom, Pujo, Tradertwo and a few others have some good input. What part of this beautiful state are you from if I’m not being to nosey. If so you can just tell me none of my business. Hear it from my wife all the time so no hard feelings. 

I'm from Winfield up in East Tenn.  I got a little hunting and fishing cabin down toward Reelfoot. I love small town football.  I try my best to go to a different big game every Friday night during the season.  

2 hours ago, WarrJack said:

I'm from Winfield up in East Tenn.  I got a little hunting and fishing cabin down toward Reelfoot. I love small town football.  I try my best to go to a different big game every Friday night during the season.  

East Tennessee, Reelfoot, and small-town football...no way you ain't all right!

3 hours ago, WarrJack said:

I watched them play Huntington in the playoffs I want to say it was the 2018-2019 Season. 

Cville surprised everyone in 17 beating Huntingdon,then turned around and beat them again in 18 went to win Silver both times.Then HHS beat them bad in round 2 in 19.Met some great folks in Cookeville in 2017!