Moore County travels to McKenzie 11/11

RedRebelman

3 hours ago, HasbeenOrNeverwas said:

McKenzie by 21 plus. Moore county isn’t going to get to sleep walk through the first half like they did in round 1. They did make good adjustments at halftime to stop the run, but if they do that against McKenzie, it’ll be far too late 

I'm often wrong but I think Moore was sleep walking because they kept hearing all week about how they were expected to win and were looking toward the McKenzie game already. That wasn't a smart mind set but luckily didn't cost them in round 1. I think Moore will come out motivated and energized. That being said McKenzie is the better team and I'm sure will prove it. I just don't think it will be a route like the previous meeting. 

• Like 1

What has been the reason for the jump in White’s stats this year?  Getting the opportunity, new scheme, more confidence?

Looking back at the stats for the McKenzie game he had 1 rush for -2 yards. The rest of the 2021 games didn’t break down stats per player so I don’t know what his totals were through the season but they sure weren’t what he has done this season. 

Edited by NigCuppy

28 minutes ago, NigCuppy said:

What has been the reason for the jump in White’s stats this year?  Getting the opportunity, new scheme, more confidence?

Looking back at the stats for the McKenzie game he had 1 rush for -2 yards. The rest of the 2021 games didn’t break down stats per player so I don’t know what his totals were through the season but they sure weren’t what he has done this season. 

A position change. He’s been a rb/slot and he’s playing qb this year which gives him full control over the offense the and the ability to make plays 

Edited by City223

19 minutes ago, City223 said:

A position change. He’s been a rb/slot and he’s playing qb this year which gives him full control over the offense the and the ability to make plays 

Understood but it just feels like a huge leap from his production last year to this year even with the position change. Just wondering. Thanks