East Nashville Travels To Waverly for Round 2

Wavo2004

1 minute ago, urmama57 said:

waverley lost and now there fans wanna get on here and cry waverley was more than a couple of dudes from a state also they keep talkin like they better than every one else 

Yep. We were. You won’t score 33 against EN. In your “vanilla” unatheletic offense. Lol SC is big, that’s it. You may beat EN again. If you do kudos. 

On 11/14/2022 at 3:51 PM, ponyup said:

Hearing that new topic of interest of the TSSAA today is around East playing players friday night that was suspended for disciplinary actions.... mainly #6.  Supposedly they had a few that had been out the weeks prior and was not clear to come back yet for the Waverly game?  Anyone confirm or shed some light on this?

I'm not a genius by no means but I'm sure an admin from East Nashville and any other school comes to each game . I'm sure they wouldn't have let them play if he wasn't let along the coach . I really don't think no one would just bulldog their boss like that . That seems like a disgruntled fan that can't take the L. And out of all things gang related just happen to be the issue huh lol. Quite comical 

• Like 1