Dresden @ Fayetteville, Rd.2, 11/11

HevyReturns

7 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Once again, and it’s almost every week, in college & pro sports you saw “lesser” teams upset the heavily favored “better” teams. So, again, any team in any given game can beat any other team, and to be sure, whichever team comes out of the West, oh my goodness, are you kidding me.. they will have been through an unprecedented gauntlet that is rare to see.. soooo many very good & great teams in Reg. 5-8, the eventual winner that heads to Nooga will be gargantuan favorites.. but even then, in the finals any team can win, even pitiful, no-chance underdogs. That’s why I luv Luv LUV this game of football, and all competitive endeavors.. they really are lessons for & microcosms of life itself. And Friday night, methinks everything will come together for Dresden and our big cats will win over Fayetteville’s big cats.  I kinda feel it in my bones & guts.. or that could be my arthritis & fiery-hot chili beans too. Ha. May neither team suffer any injuries & all fans have safe, uneventful trips. 

Did you actually have anything to say regarding the actual game? Or do you just enjoy typing whatever comes to mind. Not hating. Jus Wondering. For my part i think FC is just too much for a good Dresden Team. 40-12

7 hours ago, hogheaven said:

Dresden runs a hybrid triple scoop no look passing attack with occasional hot sauce run.   Hodge just throws a bunch of x and o on white board and hopes kids come up with a plan themselves

Oh good! I was afraid they'd forget the hot sauce. Best offense would be to keep it out of FC's hands. Play four corners and a solid transition game. Go to the 2-3 zone when possible. 

I was asking a legit question to see if Dresden had a chance to chew clock. Hope the visitors get skull drug. City by fiddy! 

11 minutes ago, PercyPeabody said:

Oh good! I was afraid they'd forget the hot sauce. Best offense would be to keep it out of FC's hands. Play four corners and a solid transition game. Go to the 2-3 zone when possible. 

I was asking a legit question to see if Dresden had a chance to chew clock. Hope the visitors get skull drug. City by fiddy! 

Skull Drug. . Good One. Seems like I’ve heard that somewhere before. BBQ’D in probably better. Apparently their fans have an infatuation with Hogs and Pigs based on their profile names. Can anyone tell me why? Aren’t they the Tame Lions. 

39 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Skull Drug. . Good One. Seems like I’ve heard that somewhere before. BBQ’D in probably better. Apparently their fans have an infatuation with Hogs and Pigs based on their profile names. Can anyone tell me why? Aren’t they the Tame Lions. 

I'm not about to steal their thunder, but you're going to get a kick out of this...

8 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

We have a very nice ag farm operation at Dresden High School. If the wind is in the right direction (or any direction for that matter) you get a very strong smell of the hog operation. You honestly can't get away from the smell at football games. It makes our game day experience unique.  Dresden shocks the high school football world!!!! Dresden by 13. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ysoangry said:

We have a very nice ag farm operation at Dresden High School. If the wind is in the right direction (or any direction for that matter) you get a very strong smell of the hog operation. You honestly can't get away from the smell at football games. It makes our game day experience unique.  Dresden shocks the high school football world!!!! Dresden by 13. 

Thanks for the clarification brother. It would Definitely be a Shock if Dresden somehow finds a way to win this one. Good Luck to you’all on Friday. 

10 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

Dresden has been hit with the injury bug. Still believe we can pull out the W. Got to make it a gritty game and throw them off there's by being physical and scrappy.

21 to 14 Dresden wins by upset 

3 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Dresden has been hit with the injury bug. Still believe we can pull out the W. Got to make it a gritty game and throw them off there's by being physical and scrappy.

21 to 14 Dresden wins by upset 

you realize no one has held city to less than 29 all season? and that was a 4A team still playing in the playoffs.