Knox Central goes to Daniel Boone Round 2

BarneySox2007

Sounds like they think a torn ACL for Luke. Don't count out the Blazers just yet though. Brogan stepped in and although didn't do much through the air he scored 3 TDs running. Also defense, special teams still rockin'

Brogan was the team's QB all through middle school and freshman year until Luke came to the school. Give him a week of taking reps and Boone can give West a game. 

48 minutes ago, NETNSportsFan said:

Sounds like they think a torn ACL for Luke. Don't count out the Blazers just yet though. Brogan stepped in and although didn't do much through the air he scored 3 TDs running. Also defense, special teams still rockin'

Brogan was the team's QB all through middle school and freshman year until Luke came to the school. Give him a week of taking reps and Boone can give West a game. 

Congrats to Boone on a great year for them, but with or without the QB they are in trouble vs West. West is heads and shoulders better than anyone around here in 5a except Powell, but I still think west is better. Unless they had injuries last night, I gotta take West big. Congratulations to Boone tho.

23 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Congrats to Boone on a great year for them, but with or without the QB they are in trouble vs West. West is heads and shoulders better than anyone around here in 5a except Powell, but I still think west is better. Unless they had injuries last night, I gotta take West big. Congratulations to Boone tho.

Agree, and even with Powell, West will have to beat themselves.

• Upvote 1