Boo Carter out?

Fnltexas

2 hours ago, Booger said:

look who Booger has riled up out of the cave...

...the backside of the old George Mathis's Rebel Field done got them constructed a new airboat ramp by the Buc donars so  they can get quick easy access delivery  back and forth to The North Brainerd Levee Swamp Institution of Higher Learning ...

.....ND outta luck on that one batman1.....the Irish or Hillary otta luck on that merger.....the Bishop up North gonna have to free up some of his Catholic North luv if he wants his southern ship relevent again.....

...tuff times for sure after a historic 7 year run

....but dont give up on Booger and Vermont Ave yet batman1....Fant and his Irish just may regroup enuff to get another W on batman1's St Elmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly Chargers just off Broad St on Charger Dr. before T$$AA catches on to that enrollment arithmetic thats bein done.....that D2-AAA East ant for no faint of heart

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Booger I saw  close up the faces and eyes of the mighty Irish staff one evening ( very hollow, no spark ) neither of us are fools, we know how this works, the dead Irish should learn from the new kings and cut bait , everything has a shelf life, come join the party...

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Boo will not play one snap at Brainerd. :ph34r:

You are wrong there, hate it for CCS but a good move for Boo, he now has the resources and political lead way that will get him qualified to go to the next level, I hope he is able to take advantage of this opportunity, won't be an easy task, he's a good young man with a lot at stake, will need some good guidance that will care about his best interest and not try to just line their pockets

8 hours ago, batman1 said:

You are wrong there, hate it for CCS but a good move for Boo, he now has the resources and political lead way that will get him qualified to go to the next level, I hope he is able to take advantage of this opportunity, won't be an easy task, he's a good young man with a lot at stake, will need some good guidance that will care about his best interest and not try to just line their pockets

You're wrong. And, that's a FACT! Deal is DONE. Come spring he will be on a different team!:thumb:

10 hours ago, batman1 said:

Booger I saw  close up the faces and eyes of the mighty Irish staff one evening ( very hollow, no spark ) neither of us are fools, we know how this works, the dead Irish should learn from the new kings and cut bait , everything has a shelf life, come join the party...

easy there batman1.....new kings ?.....new kings of what ?....Football ?

....no doubt The St Elmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly Chargers just off Broad St on Charger Drive are havin a steller little run of football success here in year of our lord 2022 ....but the new kings ?

...them St Elmo Chargers failed to even collect this years region trophy....thinkin them Chargers ant ever even collected a region trophy........and batman1 claimin the new kings ?

...thinkin this may be first and only time the Chargers have ever been past 8 wins in a season...... to include playoffs...nice complishment on that 10th W by way....and batman1 claimin them new kings ?

...Booger thinkin bout sneekin thru that hole in the fence over by the Norfolk Southern expressway again friday evenin to observe The St Elmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly Chargers just off Broad St on Charger Drive first ever semi contest.....and batman1 claimin that makes a new king ?

.....Booger thinkin batman1 gonna have a better ID of whatta a king looks like when them Presbyterians from the Music City have spent a few moments on Brock-Stanton field this Friday

...the new kings ?

Booger just sayin :roll:

3 hours ago, Booger said:

easy there batman1.....new kings ?.....new kings of what ?....Football ?

....no doubt The St Elmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly Chargers just off Broad St on Charger Drive are havin a steller little run of football success here in year of our lord 2022 ....but the new kings ?

...them St Elmo Chargers failed to even collect this years region trophy....thinkin them Chargers ant ever even collected a region trophy........and batman1 claimin the new kings ?

...thinkin this may be first and only time the Chargers have ever been past 8 wins in a season...... to include playoffs...nice complishment on that 10th W by way....and batman1 claimin them new kings ?

...Booger thinkin bout sneekin thru that hole in the fence over by the Norfolk Southern expressway again friday evenin to observe The St Elmo Sword of Joshua Full Gospel Independent Pentecostal Assembly Chargers just off Broad St on Charger Drive first ever semi contest.....and batman1 claimin that makes a new king ?

.....Booger thinkin batman1 gonna have a better ID of whatta a king looks like when them Presbyterians from the Music City have spent a few moments on Brock-Stanton field this Friday

...the new kings ?

Booger just sayin :roll:

Booger , I enjoy talking football, I stick to that because as you alluded to it is  superficial surface banter ( it's a cheap idol king if you so let it )  A few players here a few players there can determine a teams success from year to year

You've never been one to hide your disdain for your cross town rival ,  I have a feeling you already know whether you've been looking up or down  (for quite some time ) at the " metal palace", come on over Friday, would be happy to give you a tour...

On 11/15/2022 at 8:15 PM, BCsportsfan said:

Boo will not play one snap at Brainerd. :ph34r:

On 11/15/2022 at 9:56 PM, batman1 said:

so batman1 sayin that Brainerd is more qualified and better equipped with resources than CCS to provide a student, or for that matter a student athlete the tools needed for success.....

....what does that speak of The St Elmo Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly Educatin & Sports Institution system

....one would assume its quite opposite with what is promoted....and that CCS was one of,  if not the better option in the Chattanooga area to reach the next level

Booger just sayin :huh:

• 2 months later...
57 minutes ago, Indian said:

How can you become eligible right away leaving a private school and going to a public school 10 miles away? Now playing basketball at Brainerd. Just wondering. 

gotta nose peoples Booger lil tee pee dwellin injun friend.....ant nobody in the state gonna touch that......you dunloppers better be for wakin up...its the new NIL transfer portal err...

...cant deny that feller his future

...Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/8/2022 at 3:03 PM, cbg said:

1.  I have never heard of a private school in Tennessee blocking a former student/athletes eligibility if they transfer to a public school.  They typically just say that it was mutually beneficial for both parties to part ways.  

2.  If he has decent grades he could possibly transfer to IMG after Christmas.  It sounds like the young man may need to get away and be a boarding student so that he can refocus. 

You forgot about father Ryan a few years ago

On 11/14/2022 at 10:28 AM, MichaelMyers76 said:

Ryan blocked the eligibility of two of their players who got in trouble at the school and then transferrred to Pearl Cohn. Both had to sit out a year.

Funny thing is, they were recruited out of East Nashville Middle School. Three guys initially. One left freshman year and was the star tailback for East in Runner up season last year. The other two played their senior seasons at PC last year.

I think that whole middle school team went to Ryan if I’m not mistaken. They all played travel ball together.

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

I think that whole middle school team went to Ryan if I’m not mistaken. They all played travel ball together.

If Father Ryan recruited players, they need to fire the recruiting coordinator because he is horrible.  Just look at how FR does in D2AAA.  The Irish football team is nothing short of being atrocious.