North Side Head Coaching Job

SSHawks12

I would love to see Hookfin back in west Tn. Just not sure if I would like to see him coaching anyone that’s  not Haywood. That’s the tomcat coming out in me.  Haywood didn’t have any luck facing him while he was at Liberty. IMO he was one of the better coaches west Tn has seen or had in recent history. Not exactly sure what went wrong for him in Arkansas. 

19 minutes ago, HarrisW said:

That is what I have been hearing as well, from kids who do not really care about football, to the system not backing the coaches they do get. Administration support is apparently not there from the school level either.

I think this is a big part of the fall off in west Tn football. Jackson schools used to have competitive teams. Not exactly sure what happened but I hope they get it fixed.

4 hours ago, Rockytoptomcat said:

I would love to see Hookfin back in west Tn. Just not sure if I would like to see him coaching anyone that’s  not Haywood. That’s the tomcat coming out in me.  Haywood didn’t have any luck facing him while he was at Liberty. IMO he was one of the better coaches west Tn has seen or had in recent history. Not exactly sure what went wrong for him in Arkansas. 

I'd be surprised if Hookfin applied to JMCSS for another job.