North Side Head Coaching Job

SSHawks12

2 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

My first reaction was to say I wouldn't be surprised, but on second thought I agree. I think he wants to fry bigger fish. Also, not a lot of coaches want to jump in and have to deal with Haywood every single year. 

Hookfin is making too much money as an Administrator in Arkansas i high doubt a return 

On 11/9/2022 at 1:51 PM, BigGuy11 said:

Is Jackson North Side going to get a new coach now that their season is done? Any names to watch for here?

A friend of mine that coached at JCM during the Martez Edwards time when then last were a part of playoffs and also at Trinity Christian when Goldsmith played and they  made made State Quarterfinals. He also coached against College football teams JV teams and had a successful team with limited resources. Interested in a head High School position is the word I heard. Coach Clark.

18 minutes ago, mrhoward21 said:

A friend of mine that coached at JCM during the Martez Edwards time when then last were a part of playoffs and also at Trinity Christian when Goldsmith played and they  made made State Quarterfinals. He also coached against College football teams JV teams and had a successful team with limited resources. Interested in a head High School position is the word I heard. Coach Clark.

:thumb:

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Tigersandcats said:

Lol. I take it you don’t approve of the hire?

He's going to have to win my over. Spent 8 years combined at Fayette Ware and Bolivar, and has failed to win a playoff (0-4). I think he left Bolivar on "not so good" terms. He didn't do anything at Fayette Ware in a region where we could easily win because region 8-4A has been a dreadful region over the past two seasons. Again, he's going to have to win me over for this position.

Edited by TryNotToSuck