Union City at Huntingdon

footballover

1 hour ago, Tornado82 said:

Did say it didn’t and I will be the first to say you all had a great second half adjustment. But things could be different this time. I know you all will speak up for your team and I wouldn’t expect anything less but I’m going to speak up for mine also.

You have every right to speak your mind but this is a message board not everybody is going to agree with you. Myself, and I’m sure every other Huntingdon poster knows that this game is going to be hard fought. All of the people coming on here saying “Huntingdon by 14” and such are from Martin, Trenton, etc. Ya’lls offense is made for this time of year which is why I stated earlier we have to do better on 1st downs and can’t let y’all get ahead of the chains with fullback dives. Your best defense will be  a ball control offense. 

5 hours ago, Waker said:

I have never once been sensitive on this site. Nothing I say on here will have anything to do with the outcome on Friday night. If you think anything you say will make a difference, you’d be wrong. You made a statement and I responded with a question. That’s how forums work. People respond to one another and create conversation. If not it would be like playing a Memphis team who has no fans. If something someone says on here gets you mad, you may need to sit out a few plays.

Lol no Huntingdon fan will ever make me sit out a few plays bud

12 hours ago, horse said:

If I’m not mistaken defense drove the final nail in the last meeting. 

Not necessarily. UC shot themselves in the foot with the bad pitch and fumble late in the game when it was tied up. Then after Huntingdon scored there was no time on the clock left to score especially with the offense that UC runs. The interception was just a prayer from UC that was not answered.

31 minutes ago, SportsFan22 said:

Not necessarily. UC shot themselves in the foot with the bad pitch and fumble late in the game when it was tied up. Then after Huntingdon scored there was no time on the clock left to score especially with the offense that UC runs. The interception was just a prayer from UC that was not answered.

do not forget, Huntingdon went on a 27-7 run to win this game. The defense came up HUGE with a GOAL line stand that started 1st and goal from the 4 and could not punch it in after 4 plays...

The Huntingdon defense did not get near as much credit for this game as they should have. 

Edited by MustangGuru

5 hours ago, SportsFan22 said:

There was over 3 minutes left when UC was drive down the field one score down on their last possession when Huntingdon intercepted the ball and ended the game. I guess when Huntingdon stop UC inside the five 4 times they shot theirself in foot to. 

Edited by horse

19 hours ago, sportsnutz said:
6 hours ago, horse said:

There was over 3 minutes left when UC was drive down the field one score down on their last possession when Huntingdon intercepted the ball and ended the game. I guess when Huntingdon stop UC inside the five 4 times they shot theirself in foot to. 

We shall see. See y’all tomorrow night with the quote on quote 12th man.

23 hours ago, horse said:

That was in the first half. I am talking about the second half. The adjustment at half was great for huntingdon but i think UC couldve put together a drive instead of missing a pitch and basically giving the game to huntingdon