The Greene Devils travel to the Greatest Show on Earth

noonesfool

Just now, IPOPU2022 said:

You Swipes mouthpiece now? He’s gone silent. Hope he’s doing ok. I’m getting a little worried. Haven’t heard from my ole buddy all day. 

No one has to talk for me and it looks like your blind too since I commented 6 hrs ago on this thread.  I just don’t talk to LOSER’s like yourself.  

I will say this your horrible at trying to talk trash, it’s actually pathetic and makes me feel sorry for you.:lol:

3 minutes ago, Ffball9999 said:

Who?   His “banter” as you call it was over the line.  Should and could have drawn a flag.   

You Devil Fans are a little sensitive about of all things the home teams announcer. I guess that xtra salt he was throwing your way musta really stung after getting your butts drug up and down the field all game. 

1 minute ago, IPOPU2022 said:

You Devil Fans are a little sensitive about of all things the home teams announcer. I guess that xtra salt he was throwing your way musta really stung after getting your butts drug up and down the field all game. 

Well.  First.  I am not a GHS fan.    But was at the game.  But saying “you wanted us and you got us” was more than what a PA should do.  

3 minutes ago, Swipes said:

No one has to talk for me and it looks like your blind too since I commented 6 hrs ago on this thread.  I just don’t talk to LOSER’s like yourself.  

I will say this your horrible at trying to talk trash, it’s actually pathetic and makes me feel sorry for you.:lol:

Empathy is a virtue. You’re a good man Swipes. I’m off for the weekend. Time to watch some football on NFHS. Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend with friends and family. 

3 minutes ago, Ffball9999 said:

Well.  First.  I am not a GHS fan.    But was at the game.  But saying “you wanted us and you got us” was more than what a PA should do.  

I’ll take your word for it Killer. I wasn’t there. But you seem like a reasonable guy so I’ll take it you were offended. Fair Enough 

4 minutes ago, Ffball9999 said:

We have a great PA. Not being mean or anything like that but I like the phrase as to be honest and transparent, some Greeneville fans really have been saying this to the Mavs for over 4 years so it is kind of expected to see a rebuttal at some point somewhere even if it's the PA. Greeneville has soooo much trashed the Mavs that it impossible to ignore and but not all Greeneville fans and probably not most, but enough.

8 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Empathy is a virtue. You’re a good man Swipes. I’m off for the weekend. Time to watch some football on NFHS. Hope everyone has a safe and fun weekend with friends and family. 

You lost any Empathy with me a long time ago with your comments to multiple fan bases that were so off colored and then made excuses of Alcohol and Sleeping medicine like you were  playing victim.  You are a LOSER and will always be a LOSER!

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

We have a great PA. Not being mean or anything like that but I like the phrase as to be honest and transparent, some Greeneville fans really have been saying this to the Mavs for over 4 years so it is kind of expected to see a rebuttal at some point somewhere even if it's the PA. Greeneville has soooo much trashed the Mavs that it impossible to ignore and but not all Greeneville fans and probably not most, but enough.

Yeah.  Ok

10 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Here is the difference Mavs in flight fans talk trash to fans.  The PA announcer by the TSSAA rules has to be neutral .  You weren’t at the game and heard him literally get caught arguing a call on a hot mic and having to turn it off real quick.

Fans on each side have talked trash every year so don’t forget about the “Daddy Ball” sign or the “Enjoy Thanksgiving at home” Fax that was sent to Greeneville High Cade’s Senior year.  It makes it fun but not from a PA announcer 

You would never hear Greeneville’s PA announcer talk or say the things He was saying, the athletic director would can him in the middle of the game if that happened

Edited by Swipes