The Greene Devils travel to the Greatest Show on Earth

noonesfool

4 hours ago, Ffball9999 said:

Yeah.  Ok

I agree with you Mavsinflight. . The PA Guys are fans too. And you know full well how the Devil Fans have taunted AC for years. So What? You’re on the Road playing a rival. Of Course the announcers are going to be a little juiced up. It’s just part of the game. Ultimately it was the outcome of the utter dominance of AC over GHS that just made some blood boil a little hotter for the Losers. It was embarrassing. And to hear the announcers gloat a little just made the Devil Fans lose their minds. Get over it Devils you got beat and humiliated and the announcers just let you know it. 

16 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

I agree with you Mavsinflight. . The PA Guys are fans too. And you know full well how the Devil Fans have taunted AC for years. So What? You’re on the Road playing a rival. Of Course the announcers are going to be a little juiced up. It’s just part of the game. Ultimately it was the outcome of the utter dominance of AC over GHS that just made some blood boil a little hotter for the Losers. It was embarrassing. And to hear the announcers gloat a little just made the Devil Fans lose their minds. Get over it Devils you got beat and humiliated and the announcers just let you know it. 

IP22 Dropped the mic on that one. We did win. I am going to stay focused on the this week hoping we can pull off an undefeated season. Everything else is behind us as wins and we must march forward. I would probably enjoyed the PA that night but that does not make me a bad person. It would have just relieved some the past insults I received. But Greeneville is gone and we have to be ready for Red Bank. I will say this..... The Rilvary has just begun. Just keep it all in fun. Remember I ate crow for Thanksgiving years l, now I will have a great Turkey Dinner tomorrow, for once. Oh also Honey Baked Ham. Haha 

4 hours ago, Swipes said:

Here is the difference Mavs in flight fans talk trash to fans.  The PA announcer by the TSSAA rules has to be neutral .  You weren’t at the game and heard him literally get caught arguing a call on a hot mic and having to turn it off real quick.

Fans on each side have talked trash every year so don’t forget about the “Daddy Ball” sign or the “Enjoy Thanksgiving at home” Fax that was sent to Greeneville High Cade’s Senior year.  It makes it fun but not from a PA announcer 

You would never hear Greeneville’s PA announcer talk or say the things He was saying, the athletic director would can him in the middle of the game if that happened

I understand the separation, fans and PA. It must be an unwritten rule. He probably was overexcited as well. Grey area probably. But there is a next year and who knows tue shoe may be on the other foot. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

4 hours ago, Swipes said:

You lost any Empathy with me a long time ago with your comments to multiple fan bases that were so off colored and then made excuses of Alcohol and Sleeping medicine like you were  playing victim.  You are a LOSER and will always be a LOSER!

Swipes i must admit I’ve been called worst by better and brighter people. I’ve tried to be your friend but honestly if you were on fire and i had water I’d probably drink it atp. Does your Mom realize how detached from reality your slowly becoming. I’m sure noticing and I’m quite sure anyone who cares to read your hate is worried about your mental stability. Maybe you need help. Jus sayin from “a friend”. I’m afraid to guess that when you were born the Dr told told your Dad , I’m very sorry we did everything we could but he pulled through. . Lucky Us. Because God Does Love You. And possibly Your Mom. I Love You Swipes in spite of the unfortunate comments you continue to try and upset me. I understand the difficulties you’re having becoming a “civilized human being”. Life is unfair and tougher for some to grasp than others. You have a lot of potential Swipes to make not only your family, friends, and Me proud of You. Take the High Road Brother. See everyone as a brother, sister, or friend. You’ll find much more joy, happiness, and overall satisfaction with your life by doing this. Enjoy Life. Spread Goodwill and Kindness. Trust Me it’ll make you a better Man in the eyes of the Lord. 

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Swipes i must admit I’ve been called worst by better and brighter people. I’ve tried to be your friend but honestly if you were on fire and i had water I’d probably drink it atp. Does your Mom realize how detached from reality your slowly becoming. I’m sure noticing and I’m quite sure anyone who cares to read your hate is worried about your mental stability. Maybe you need help. Jus sayin from “a friend”. I’m afraid to guess that when you were born the Dr told told your Dad , I’m very sorry we did everything we could but he pulled through. . Lucky Us. Because God Does Love You. And possibly Your Mom. I Love You Swipes in spite of the unfortunate comments you continue to try and upset me. I understand the difficulties you’re having becoming a “civilized human being”. Life is unfair and tougher for some to grasp than others. You have a lot of potential Swipes to make not only your family, friends, and Me proud of You. Take the High Road Brother. See everyone as a brother, sister, or friend. You’ll find much more joy, happiness, and overall satisfaction with your life by doing this. Enjoy Life. Spread Goodwill and Kindness. Trust Me it’ll make you a better Man in the eyes of the Lord. 

First you have no clue who I am  to even say you have been called worse by someone brighter.  You said you tried to be my friend? Really?  You keep throwing insults and making off color comments which is what makes you a LOSER in the first place.  There is trash talking and then there is comments you have made toward a lot of people and the excuses you make of Alcohol and medicine that you blame those comments on is pathetic as a human being.    You’re a Loser behind a keyboard and would get you teeth knocked out in real life for some of your comments. Stop trying to bring God into this because he would not approve of one thing you have said, even in your last post. If we are going to get personal about talking about my family, Your mom should have done the world a favor and swallowed.

Edited by Swipes

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I understand the separation, fans and PA. It must be an unwritten rule. He probably was overexcited as well. Grey area probably. But there is a next year and who knows tue shoe may be on the other foot. 

It’s not a grey area in the eyes of the TSSAA I hate to tell you Mav. The PA announcer is there to call the game neutrally (radio announcer is a different story).  Stop making excuses about excitement, it made Him look very unprofessional as a PA announcer and can guarantee he doesn’t say the same things unless he is playing Betsy or Greeneville. 

8 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

The only mentality unstable person here is the one that makes fake accounts and poses as a fan of another team just to antagonize folks. Go back to the OR boards Willie we don't want you here. 

7 hours ago, Swipes said:

It’s not a grey area in the eyes of the TSSAA I hate to tell you Mav. The PA announcer is there to call the game neutrally (radio announcer is a different story).  Stop making excuses about excitement, it made Him look very unprofessional as a PA announcer and can guarantee he doesn’t say the same things unless he is playing Betsy or Greeneville. 

Swipes I am just giving an honest opinion and not meaning to imply excuses. It's just a game. You see a good hit crowd goes wild and actually should they, not really. It to me is kind of that grey area, just in my opinion. Sorry nothing meant by it. Just my opinion. 

So give my Happy Thanksgiving to family and you too!

38 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Swipes I am just giving an honest opinion and not meaning to imply excuses. It's just a game. You see a good hit crowd goes wild and actually should they, not really. It to me is kind of that grey area, just in my opinion. Sorry nothing meant by it. Just my opinion. 

Mavinflight you are correct. Gary Danielson on CBS has a difficult time saying anything good about the Vols. Everyone has some bias. I’m sure your PA Guy does his best and is volunteering his time to support his team and community. I’d be shocked if he didn’t get a little emotional, a little excited, and say some things to pep the crowd up. “You wanted us You Got Us” sounds perfectly fine maybe after a touchdown pass or other big play. Not sure what about that particular phrase is so upsetting. Unless of course you’re getting beat. To the winner goes the spoils. It’s all just part of the game we love. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way. You’ll have no problem with Red Bank. Btw don’t waste your time trying to reason with Swipes. You can’t win with someone who’s too mule headed to relate to logic. Have a great one Mavs. 

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Ones again there is a different between fans and being a PA announcer Mavsinflight.  The TSSAA has rules about PA announcers being neutral (you can ask @noonesfool about it since he had to deal with the TSSAA as a coach and VP of Greeneville).

Radio commentator or even TV commentators can be bias if they choose to be.  Fans can get riled up and celebrate, yell rude comments, etc but they don’t have a Speaker that everyone can hear doing it.  I know your going to stick up for your PA announcer Noe and he probably was excited since it’s the first time you all had beaten us since 2005 and his older sons playing on the AC teams that lost to Greeneville.  It wasn’t just that comment it was the entire game and like I said he literally got caught on a hot mic arguing a call with the referee and had to cut the mic off.  It was unprofessional and wouldn’t happen at Greeneville.

I’ve already congratulated you on the win and still hope you all bring the Gold ball back to East Tn.  Have a great thanksgiving to you and your family also and even though we don’t agree on a lot of stuff I respect you for always having your teams back

Edited by Swipes

21 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Mavinflight you are correct. Gary Danielson on CBS has a difficult time saying anything good about the Vols. Everyone has some bias. I’m sure your PA Guy does his best and is volunteering his time to support his team and community. I’d be shocked if he didn’t get a little emotional, a little excited, and say some things to pep the crowd up. “You wanted us You Got Us” sounds perfectly fine maybe after a touchdown pass or other big play. Not sure what about that particular phrase is so upsetting. Unless of course you’re getting beat. To the winner goes the spoils. It’s all just part of the game we love. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way. You’ll have no problem with Red Bank. Btw don’t waste your time trying to reason with Swipes. You can’t win with someone who’s too mule headed to relate to logic. Have a great one Mavs. 

You want to talk about logic :lol:.  Your the most illogical person on these boards. Gary Danielson ain’t a PA announcer he is a sports commentator which are two different things.  You think the PA announcer at any College football stadium doesn’t announce the other team by their name, makes off color comments, or get caught on their mic arguing a call?  You know nothing about football if you do.

Edited by Swipes

50 minutes ago, Swipes said:

You want to talk about logic :lol:.  Your the most illogical person on these boards. Gary Danielson ain’t a PA announcer he is a sports commentator which are two different things.  You think the PA announcer at any College football stadium doesn’t announce the other team by their name, makes off color comments, or get caught on their mic arguing a call?  You know nothing about football if you do.

You jumped on Danielson like white on rice. . Glad that you stated the obvious to teach me about football. You’re something else Swipes. I guess that’s why  i enjoy your posts so much. Have a great one brother. And keep up the good fight. I know that your heart is in the right place even tho you can sometimes be misunderstood.