The Greene Devils travel to the Greatest Show on Earth

noonesfool

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

Ones again there is a different between fans and being a PA announcer Mavsinflight.  The TSSAA has rules about PA announcers being neutral (you can ask @noonesfool about it since he had to deal with the TSSAA as a coach and VP of Greeneville).

Radio commentator or even TV commentators can be bias if they choose to be.  Fans can get riled up and celebrate, yell rude comments, etc but they don’t have a Speaker that everyone can hear doing it.  I know your going to stick up for your PA announcer Noe and he probably was excited since it’s the first time you all had beaten us since 2005 and his older sons playing on the AC teams that lost to Greeneville.  It wasn’t just that comment it was the entire game and like I said he literally got caught on a hot mic arguing a call with the referee and had to cut the mic off.  It was unprofessional and wouldn’t happen at Greeneville.

I’ve already congratulated you on the win and still hope you all bring the Gold ball back to East Tn.  Have a great thanksgiving to you and your family also and even though we don’t agree on a lot of stuff I respect you for always having your teams back

Lol Haha No your absolutely correct. I am just saying what I like as a fan but it doesn't make it write. It makes it so exciting as a Mav fan. Kinda like players celebrating in end zone in pro. They are penalized or pay a fine but to some that can afford it it's worth it. For the moment may not come back for a while. I still wish I had been at the game darn it. I would have so loved to hear our PA again. Still to me it gives Develman03 some pay back for years of abuse he gave me, in fun. Lol 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

You jumped on Danielson like white on rice. . Glad that you stated the obvious to teach me about football. You’re something else Swipes. I guess that’s why  i enjoy your posts so much. Have a great one brother. And keep up the good fight. I know that your heart is in the right place even tho you can sometimes be misunderstood. 

Anyone who thinks a Maverick is a horse doesn’t know the obvious.  You’re special to say the least 

8 hours ago, KEV-O said:

The only mentality unstable person here is the one that makes fake accounts and poses as a fan of another team just to antagonize folks. Go back to the OR boards Willie we don't want you here. 

Kevo. . You’re alive. I was afraid you’d have accidentally choked on a chicken wing while watching your fav kid site. You realize that Lions don’t concern themselves with the opinions of sheep. Who’s “Willie” btw? And “we”. Do you represent a group or just being presumptuous that anyone agrees with your foolishness. I think you’re alone bud. But if you need a friend I’m here for you. It’s tough sometimes when no one likes or respects you. But i believe that you have potential. And I’m on your side btw. Maybe you didn’t notice that i was having a civil conversation with Swipes. A good man that I’ve become acquainted with on this thread. So this is ultimately none of your business. A little advice. You’ll never reach your destination if you stop and throw rocks at every dog that barks. Work on your own problems brother and don’t study mine. Because you’ll never graduate. Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving brother and i wish all the best to you and your Family. 

6 hours ago, lawnman said:

That’s pretty good!!

Hey lawnman how’s things going in E-Town Tonight. . I’m SO Jealous that I’m not there. . I’m sure you have seen some of the unfortunate things thrown my way. You’re one of best there is on Coacht. Guess I’m on my own dealing with this silliness. I’m all about HS Football, Traditions, History, etc. Maybe i should just ignore Swipes hateful words towards me. But it’s tough not to at least offer an explanation. Now I’m constantly accused of using drugs because i was Honest about Mavinflight comment. . Took an Ambien for Severe Insomnia. That can make you a little unrational Which he understood. And accepted my apology. I figured that was that. Now I’m getting ugly words from not only Swipes but something called Kevo. I’ve tried to be friends with both to no avail. You’re a great guy. We’re blood brothers in a way. 
This has gone sideways for all involved. I’d much prefer to talk about the sport we Love Football. And i really want to be friends with everyone on this site. And i respect all as well. Any thoughts on how to move forward for all parties involved. 
I’m only reaching out because I’ve followed you for years and totally trust anything you might suggest. IF you don’t want to offer a 3rd party opinion. And expose yourself to this silliness i completely understand. Regardless keep up the great posts. Go Cyclones. 

45 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Hey lawnman how’s things going in E-Town Tonight. . I’m SO Jealous that I’m not there. . I’m sure you have seen some of the unfortunate things thrown my way. You’re one of best there is on Coacht. Guess I’m on my own dealing with this silliness. I’m all about HS Football, Traditions, History, etc. Maybe i should just ignore Swipes hateful words towards me. But it’s tough not to at least offer an explanation. Now I’m constantly accused of using drugs because i was Honest about Mavinflight comment. . Took an Ambien for Severe Insomnia. That can make you a little unrational Which he understood. And accepted my apology. I figured that was that. Now I’m getting ugly words from not only Swipes but something called Kevo. I’ve tried to be friends with both to no avail. You’re a great guy. We’re blood brothers in a way. 
This has gone sideways for all involved. I’d much prefer to talk about the sport we Love Football. And i really want to be friends with everyone on this site. And i respect all as well. Any thoughts on how to move forward for all parties involved. 
I’m only reaching out because I’ve followed you for years and totally trust anything you might suggest. IF you don’t want to offer a 3rd party opinion. And expose yourself to this silliness i completely understand. Regardless keep up the great posts. Go Cyclones. 

There is a reason that non of your Elizabethton brothers have came to your aid. (I've been on here for years and respect the heck out of Lawnman because he keeps it classy and doesn't take it over the line with his trash talk).  The problem with you is that you cross that line with multiple different posters and keep doing it.  It wasn't just the comment to Mavsinflight, it's comment on other threads that people have called you out on and your response was sorry but i drank to much alcohol last night (You keep making excuses like it was ok to say and seriously need to find help with you medicine and drinking problem).  You continue to make comments that cross the line like " I’m afraid to guess that when you were born the Dr told told your Dad , I’m very sorry we did everything we could but he pulled through" or "I was afraid you’d have accidentally choked on a chicken wing while watching your fav kid site."  I never once mentioned anything about your family until you crossed that line with me and You can try to attack me all you want but when you talk about my family thats when my gloves come off.  Like the old saying goes if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's probably a duck.  If you make comments like a Loser and use excuses like a Loser you're going to be called a Loser.  

Learn how to post and not make excuses for your post and maybe people will give you more respect on these boards and your Betsy brothers would have your back more.  As of now they don't want to be associated with a poster like yourself and no one can blame them

11 hours ago, Swipes said:

There is a reason that non of your Elizabethton brothers have came to your aid. (I've been on here for years and respect the heck out of Lawnman because he keeps it classy and doesn't take it over the line with his trash talk).  The problem with you is that you cross that line with multiple different posters and keep doing it.  It wasn't just the comment to Mavsinflight, it's comment on other threads that people have called you out on and your response was sorry but i drank to much alcohol last night (You keep making excuses like it was ok to say and seriously need to find help with you medicine and drinking problem).  You continue to make comments that cross the line like " I’m afraid to guess that when you were born the Dr told told your Dad , I’m very sorry we did everything we could but he pulled through" or "I was afraid you’d have accidentally choked on a chicken wing while watching your fav kid site."  I never once mentioned anything about your family until you crossed that line with me and You can try to attack me all you want but when you talk about my family thats when my gloves come off.  Like the old saying goes if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's probably a duck.  If you make comments like a Loser and use excuses like a Loser you're going to be called a Loser.  

Learn how to post and not make excuses for your post and maybe people will give you more respect on these boards and your Betsy brothers would have your back more.  As of now they don't want to be associated with a poster like yourself and no one can blame them

Swipes you make a lot of sense. I’m going to do my best to keep everything between the lines. I’d never intentionally be ugly to another poster. Yes I’ve said some things in retrospect that could be taken the wrong way. But never to be taken seriously or as a shot at one’s family. If you knew me you’d realize that I’m a hard working family man who loves and respects everyone. Regardless of their circumstances in life, religious beliefs, sex, age or race. I tend to look for the best in everyone. Although we may not always agree. At the very least we can all be friends sharing our opinions and comments on this platform. To anyone who might see this i consider all of you friends and i hope that you’re enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend. Can’t wait for the games tonight! I’m taking AC big against RB. Hope my NFHS account has the game covered.