The Greene Devils travel to the Greatest Show on Earth

noonesfool

9 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I like you editorial. Spunk and soundness. I too agree Meyer is a good RB and has some speed. We do have a beast in Noe and an obvious monster in Moog. Mavs are sound this year. Greeneville will come out and try to jump early go for our weaknesses on defense. To say there better than the Betsy we played it would be hard to believe, IMO because both teams play up to and for each other every year. Style of play is different. Mavs will need a good QB spy and Noe is one of the best I have seen in a long while. But again with evenly coached teams this time the year it comes down to so many things but one thing is for sure, IMO the Mavs will be fired up and the home team crowd will certainly motivate.

So your trying to say that the Devil team that will be rolling into Anderson County isn’t as good as the Betsy team you just beat?  Come on now Mavs that’s a dumb opinion, yes Betsy is our Rival and has been for almost 100 years but we held them to 64 total yards of offense the game we played and stack up well on D against anyone with are athletes and line play.  Heck we held Fulton to 100 total yards and held Gibbs to negative yards rushing when the 1st team was in only until half.  I can guarantee you this will be the best team AC has faced all year even if our best WR is still out (Dabbs who caught the game winning TD against AC his sophomore year)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

I'll say to this game as I did the Tennessee vs Georgia game before hand. Depends on how they match up and we won't know until the game. I'm thinking the Devils can play defense just as Georgia did against UT and their passing game. Without reading any of this, I would say the AC fans are like I was ,thinking the UT passing game was going to do very well against the Dawgs. It's just a guessing game and we have all watched or played enough football in the past not to count our victory before the game is played.I hope it's going to be  the Devils and their is no questions like the game a few years ago.More then anything,I pray it's a clean game without injuries and may the best team go on and win gold for their school and east Tennessee.

Batman I like comparison Tennessee and Alabama Game a little better. Add fwe more for AC.. haha. No either way stay injury free and who ever wins goes on to represent East Tennessee.

5 hours ago, Swipes said:

So your trying to say that the Devil team that will be rolling into Anderson County isn’t as good as the Betsy team you just beat?  Come on now Mavs that’s a dumb opinion, yes Betsy is our Rival and has been for almost 100 years but we held them to 64 total yards of offense the game we played and stack up well on D against anyone with are athletes and line play.  Heck we held Fulton to 100 total yards and held Gibbs to negative yards rushing when the 1st team was in only until half.  I can guarantee you this will be the best team AC has faced all year even if our best WR is still out (Dabbs who caught the game winning TD against AC his sophomore year)

Swipes you spoon feeding me lol. I am saying Betsy would as usual been ready for you guys. When Betsy meets Greeneville or Greeneville meets Betsy you both are ready to play each other good in the playoffs. Betsy stunned me last year. Than Tullahoma really stunned me. Mavs will be ready for Dabbs or no Dabbs. AC in front of a Stunning Sale out crowd in Anderson County Tennessee will be a great one for the Mavericks Dream team play, win or lose. They have accomplished a lot and look forward to more. And Greeneville too if they lose they have had a Great season. Either way AC is always a contenders and will fired up and ready to Break the Curse. And we both want to stay healthy for an east Tennessee win.

Remember its Go Mavs!

I honestly see Greeneville’s defense completely stopping the cows offense especially on the ground. Imo this will be another blood bath and a lot of others probably feel the same way. I absolutely love seeing us beat AC because they always talk trash and can’t back it up. Devils by 21+

Edited by DevilMan03

I not allowed to respond to Develman03 because he gets me to upset and I get angry and say things I should not, when normally I am a really good feller. He's starting his stuff again and my blood pressure is going wild. I need to take my pills for now. This going to be a rough week on me. But Friday night will make it better.

Betsy and Greeneville always play good because they want to keep the title in upper East Tennessee. The plan IMO to keep it out of the Knoxville area. So they don't want any teams like  the Knox Centrals of past Oak Ridges and especially not Anderson County Mavericks winning the East. So the Devil's will play there best Friday and Mavs need to be really ready. We need to break the Curse of the Greeneville and move on. One game at a time and this is the game.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

Just an outsider looking in that keeps up with all local high school ball. You can’t deny that this may be the state Championship in 4A come Friday night and that both teams are well deserving of the ranking because both are LEGIT! As far as AC goes I believe that the addition of Lambert as DC may show up Friday night. He is one of the best in the state and if I was guessin he has been schemin this game up since the day he was hired. 

34 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Just an outsider looking in that keeps up with all local high school ball. You can’t deny that this may be the state Championship in 4A come Friday night and that both teams are well deserving of the ranking because both are LEGIT! As far as AC goes I believe that the addition of Lambert as DC may show up Friday night. He is one of the best in the state and if I was guessin he has been schemin this game up since the day he was hired. 

This game has traditionally been the state title game for a while.  With the exception of last year this will most likely be your winner.  Good luck to both teams.  Devils by 3 scores.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Swipes said:

Oops “best player” is out. . I can already see the narrative playing out if the devils lose. 

11 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Oops “best player” is out. . I can already see the narrative playing out if the devils lose. 

Why don’t you go home since  your team is already out!  This thread is for people still playing little man! It’s a known FACT that Dabbs has not played at all in the playoffs and leads our team in receiving yards.  He is a best Wr and I never used best player loser

Please show me were I made an excuse when I said this will be the best team AC has played all year. 

Edited by Swipes