Fayetteville travels to McKenzie 11/18

RedRebelman

3 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Actually we took it away but yes, on paper, they should have been the better team.

That is the most accurate statement ever made about that game last year.  Literally took out of our hands and into the endzone. 

Edited by VOLnWTN
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

After watching McKenzie and Moore county then Dresden and Fayetteville then just for fun rewatched McKenzie Fayetteville 2021. I don't think I have a choice but to pick McKenzie. They've been my pick all yr long and after seeing the teams back to back i definitely like the Rebs chances. I've seen multiple say Fayetteville is more athletic but I just don't see it. They might have more athletes but I'll take the quality of McKenzies starters. I also believe McKenzie will have the 2 best athletes in the field in #11 and #7. Keep seeing how big Fayetteville is, they definitely ain't small and maybe the camera was playing tricks but it looked like Dresden had bigger linemen overall. I'm still confused on Dresden deciding they're a finesse type team but that's a different conversation. Anyway I like McKenzie in this one by 2 scores. 

57 minutes ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

After watching McKenzie and Moore county then Dresden and Fayetteville then just for fun rewatched McKenzie Fayetteville 2021. I don't think I have a choice but to pick McKenzie. They've been my pick all yr long and after seeing the teams back to back i definitely like the Rebs chances. I've seen multiple say Fayetteville is more athletic but I just don't see it. They might have more athletes but I'll take the quality of McKenzies starters. I also believe McKenzie will have the 2 best athletes in the field in #11 and #7. Keep seeing how big Fayetteville is, they definitely ain't small and maybe the camera was playing tricks but it looked like Dresden had bigger linemen overall. I'm still confused on Dresden deciding they're a finesse type team but that's a different conversation. Anyway I like McKenzie in this one by 2 scores. 

Dresden had 2 DE’s that had to be pushing 275lbs. #55 is a stud and would start for about anyone. And yes they got some push upfield on City’s line. But outside those 2 and the thick Qb they were smaller everywhere else. 

2 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Dresden had 2 DE’s that had to be pushing 275lbs. #55 is a stud and would start for about anyone. And yes they got some push upfield on City’s line. But outside those 2 and the thick Qb they were smaller everywhere else. 

McKenzie has “been your pick all year long”. So why comment. You have settled on them from day 1. You may well be right but no need for your input atp. So just go play video games and wait for the game to conclude. Your opinions are obviously going to be one sided. This thread is for people who want to discuss the matchups and potential winners. You need to go to your PlayStation with the cat in your lap. Well let you know what everyone who hasn’t decided the outcome think. 

Just now, IPOPU2022 said:

2 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

McKenzie has “been your pick all year long”. So why comment. You have settled on them from day 1. You may well be right but no need for your input atp. So just go play video games and wait for the game to conclude. Your opinions are obviously going to be one sided. This thread is for people who want to discuss the matchups and potential winners. You need to go to your PlayStation with the cat in your lap. Well let you know what everyone who hasn’t decided the outcome think. 

Sorry it’s for Always Sunny in Atwood. 
Cartman. 

2 hours ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Lmao dont worry champ you'll learn how replies work one day. For the handicapped such as yourself I'll spell it out. If I saw anything from the Dresden game to make me change my mind I would have. For the record I don't play video games killer and I don't own a cat. So no only your intellect is lacking your ability to peg someone is way off too. Good luck big guy.