East Robertson vs Tyner Playoffs Round 3

Warrior11

5 minutes ago, CCLHL08 said:

We’ll cross paths one day. You and you’re 3 accounts is the only fool out of the whole ER community that is complaining about the coaches. Let that sink in. People like you are an embarrassment to the town. Like I said we will cross paths one day. Your an embarrassment to the community all of your names you got. Didn’t show up at the door explains all I need to know. A real man behind the keyboard.

For not a ER fan you get awful mad. i haven't said anything about the coaches only you're not a fan. Just a boy behind a keyboard.

Coach Brooks is already loved in cross plains and we’re thankful to have him. He’ll fight like heck for his players and they play hard for him. An amazing season. We’ll return 8 starters on defense next year and 5 on offense. Gonna have to have a great offseason and get that offense up to par. Loosing 3 real good lineman(Alarcon, Montgomery, Cheatham) 2 year starter at qb (Collin Cook),4 year starter at WR (S Groves), Starting TE (Carson Craig), and 2 Year starter at RB Zech Prince who we hope gets mr football. Been a great year and good luck to tyner.

3 hours ago, VandyFan2950 said:

Great season for the Indians. Failed to cash in on opportunities early, and two failed onside kicks giving Tyner the ball at the 50 really hurt. Tyner has a great ball team, and will probably win state this year. They are very talented. I’ve never seen a more arrogant and dirty group of players though. Coach obviously doesn’t put character very high on the priority list. 

You might as well have called them UPPITY! God forbid black kids actually know they are good and be confident about it how dare they! Just say what you really wanna say. Say it with ur chest, TYNER is not a dirty football team just a black football team and how dare they be good and know they are, sorry that upsets you so instead of just saying thats a good team they have to be uppity and dirty cause they beat ur teams. We know the little code words for what ur really trying to say

Edited by DaveyBoy
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DaveyBoy said:

You might as well have called them UPPITY! God forbid black kids actually know they are good and be confident about it how dare they! Just say what you really wanna say. Say it with ur chest, TYNER is not a dirty football team just a black football team and how dare they be good and know they are, sorry that upsets you so instead of just saying thats a good team they have to be uppity and dirty cause they beat ur teams. We know the little code words for what ur really trying to say

Didn’t think they were dirty. Good luck the rest of the year.

9 minutes ago, DaveyBoy said:

I’m 99% sure vandy fan isn’t saying it’s about their race. ER has had black kids play with confidence on the basketball court for years.

• Like 1

Tyner boys got it done! Hate hearing of the ignorance that went on with fans. It usually comes from the programs that are not used to winning and haven’t left their respective small communities since they were born. Glad Tyner took care of business. 1 more until they get a chance to play for it all. Last call before moving onto 3A. Ram Train keeps on rolling next week too! I’m just keeping it real