East Robertson vs Tyner Playoffs Round 3

Warrior11

2 hours ago, VandyFan2950 said:

Jesus Christ. No one said anything about their race. East has plenty of black students and athletes. I will admit that I shouldn’t have used such a blanket statement because Idk your whole team. But going into the locker room, and cussing at the fans, and dropping the N word in front of kids  ( I had my son there) is pretty uncalled for. “Go start your f******* car n**** I believe was the phrase I heard. That is what I meant. Dirty I said just because of the after the whistle stuff, but I left and didn’t see ER apparently get chippy at the end. No one is saying they don’t want the black team to win. Your offense is fun to watch and the QB can spin it. It’s just the extracurricular stuff.

I don’t think blaspheming Jesus has a place in the conversation. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Chiefbigfoot said:

@Cam615 I saw what you commented on my brothers twitter post. Thank you for the kind words! He was a senior for ER and I hope he put down a great stepping stone for the future of ER football

That Sr. Class will be remembered for being the 1st, Indians took a huge step forward this year, Coach Brooks is the right man to build that program. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

Ehhh.. They took advantage of a very weak region and and the easiest schedule in the state.  They played 1 decent team(Macon) and 1 really good team(Tyner) and got spanked. Yeah they beat TC and Watertown but they did struggle with both of them. 

The new coaches inherited the schedule. What you also are forgetting . In the past they still only win 5-6 games with the same schedule! 

13 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

Ehhh.. They took advantage of a very weak region and and the easiest schedule in the state.  They played 1 decent team(Macon) and 1 really good team(Tyner) and got spanked. Yeah they beat TC and Watertown but they did struggle with both of them. 

Beat a Westmoreland team people were saying was the best Westmoreland team in years.

On 11/19/2022 at 10:56 PM, JACKET316 said:

thats kind of a fair statement. But they still got it done it just caught up to them as expected. Still a great season

• Like 1