Region 5-3A rematch 10-2 East Nashville at 11-1 Smith County

9 hours ago, eers said:

SC didn’t believe they could win the first time and pulled it off. I think they come in confident this time and win another close one. 

bruh we knew we was gonna win when we played and we know we gonna win this time too cuz east aint ready for how we gonna hit them in they mouths again 

12 minutes ago, urmama57 said:

bruh u want be seeing me nowhere cuz i aint hanging out with none yall east nasty boys u just better be ready to leave a 2nd time loser after we smash yall again 

You can tell you never won anything in life. And of course you not going to show your face, you’re only bad on a keyboard. EN is about to humble you real fast Friday 

3 minutes ago, 0000 said:

You can tell you never won anything in life. And of course you not going to show your face, you’re only bad on a keyboard. EN is about to humble you real fast Friday 

In all honesty Smith county did not beat East Nashville week 10. East nashville beat themselves. Their defense kept them in the game and could have won it for them. Unfortunately their saftey dropped a walk in pick 6

• Like 1