Trenton Peabody @ Mase

WestTnFootball13

What a time of year folks !

if The Tide run their offense to their capabilities they win, tall task as the drops and such have been atrocious of late ! I will say this Wild Bill after studying game film MASE is a great team, they have a few  tells amd some plays that will get them torched if Sam is on point, bringing the house every play will cost them some screen TD toss and runs , over pursuit will get them burnt by Sam’s legs, I don’t know that I give the Tide to much of a chance at more than a stop or 2 , the running backs for MASE are insanely talented and smart ! This is gonna be fun I really hope the crowd shows up for MASE they deserve to be cheered on ! Unfortunately I won’t make it with a couple shattered arm bones and broke ribs, but I will be screaming t my tv if it’s streamed !!!

14 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

What a time of year folks !

if The Tide run their offense to their capabilities they win, tall task as the drops and such have been atrocious of late ! I will say this Wild Bill after studying game film MASE is a great team, they have a few  tells amd some plays that will get them torched if Sam is on point, bringing the house every play will cost them some screen TD toss and runs , over pursuit will get them burnt by Sam’s legs, I don’t know that I give the Tide to much of a chance at more than a stop or 2 , the running backs for MASE are insanely talented and smart ! This is gonna be fun I really hope the crowd shows up for MASE they deserve to be cheered on ! Unfortunately I won’t make it with a couple shattered arm bones and broke ribs, but I will be screaming t my tv if it’s streamed !!!

Pray that you heal quickly Pride. Don’t get to excited with broke ribs, you’ll pay dearly! Been there done that and it ain’t fun! Good luck to the Tide Friday night. This MASE team ain’t no joke for sure!

@IPOPU2022

Common opponents:

Booker T Washington (Peabody 42-18 rd 1, MASE 34-0* wk 4)

Bluff City (Peabody 35-0 rd 2, MASE 50-6 wk 10)

Lake County (Peabody 41-34 wk 3, MASE 42-12 rd 2)

West Carroll (Peabody 33-13 wk 11, MASE 50-0 rd 1)

Halls (Peabody 43-0 wk 7, MASE 56-0 wk 10)

Peabody average game 36.3-15.3 against a schedule averaging 50.6% wins

Most notable games: 26-14 loss to Milan, 41-34 win against Lake Co, 42-14 win against Dyersburg, 41-28 loss to Huntingdon

MASE average game 46.7-2.5 against a schedule averaging 32.4% wins

Most notable games: 56-0 win against Halls, 42-12 win against Lake Co, 50-0 win against West Carroll

*MASE vs Booker T Washington ended at halftime

Edited by jtm52k
MASE vs BTW
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, jtm52k said:

@IPOPU2022

Common opponents:

Booker T Washington (Peabody 42-18 rd 1, MASE 34-0 wk 4)

Most notable games: 26-14 loss to Milan, 41-34 win against Lake Co, 42-14 win against Dyersburg, 41-28 loss to Huntingdon

Most notable games: 56-0 win against Halls, 42-12 win against Lake Co, 50-0 win against West Carroll

Something to Note is MASE win against BTW was ended at halftime. So probably a little misleading. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jtm52k said:

@IPOPU2022

Common opponents:

Booker T Washington (Peabody 42-18 rd 1, MASE 34-0* wk 4)

*MASE vs Booker T Washington ended at halftime

Wow this stuff is deep.  But he did ask for common opponents.  Our scores are low because of class.

4 minutes ago, BeQuiet said:

Wow this stuff is deep.  But he did ask for common opponents.  Our scores are low because of class.

This game I have a feeling may come down to special teams. Who do you think has the advantage there? Going for 2 every time is great when you get it, but you miss one and your chasing that point all night.