Trenton Peabody @ Mase

WestTnFootball13

2 minutes ago, WildBill2388 said:

Special teams if you think MASE doesn’t practice special teams you are not correct sir!

They will be ready Coach Miller has played Peabody twice in 2018 and 2019 I promise he knows what to expect out of Peabody sir!

Great day and night for football!!

I know they practice it, and work on it most likely everyday. I never said they don't. Coach Miller is a Great Coach and from what I have seen and heard an even better man for his kids. My opinion is that when you have two teams that are extremely good which both of these teams are, a lot of times a play on special teams is the difference in the game. Like I stated it cost us last year and hopefully we can benefit from it tonight. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

I know they practice it, and work on it most likely everyday. I never said they don't. Coach Miller is a Great Coach and from what I have seen and heard an even better man for his kids. My opinion is that when you have two teams that are extremely good which both of these teams are, a lot of times a play on special teams is the difference in the game. Like I stated it cost us last year and hopefully we can benefit from it tonight. 

Gotcha!!!

4 hours ago, mrbigster said:

I agree.Going to get other athletes from other Memphis schools also..TSSAA is a mess.

You are still bitter about last week I see. I asked the question earlier and didn’t get an answer. What did you expect the kids to do? Their school shut down. Did you just want them to give up football because of something that had nothing to do with them?

3 hours ago, WildBill2388 said:

Never that no transfers  from other school sir except MAHS where Coach Miller come from . No other kids.

When they win it all this year, I think Coach Miller will have a lot more kids to choose from next year with them staying in 1a. One of the main reasons being they won’t have to sit out a year Shelby county is what’s wrong it’s not MASE by any means they are doing what anyone else in the situation would do. They will be getting playmakers that want the clout of being a state contender/champion all year mainly because get this , kids want to win and more importantly parents of kids want something to brag about and post on social media. 

1 minute ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

When they win it all this year, I think Coach Miller will have a lot more kids to choose from next year with them staying in 1a. One of the main reasons being they won’t have to sit out a year Shelby county is what’s wrong it’s not MASE by any means they are doing what anyone else in the situation would do. They will be getting playmakers that want the clout of being a state contender/champion all year mainly because get this , kids want to win and more importantly parents of kids want something to brag about and post on social media. 

Have you seen the amount of people that do not show up to these games to support these kids it is nothing to do with parents! Most of these young men succeed in spite of their parents! One of our decent small town rural schools probably have more of a crowd in one night with a six and four record than a team like MASE has  had all year undefeated and barely scored on ! I don’t get it, when I played at Fulton county high “Atlanta” we had 4 people show up to games, moved 10 miles North to Marietta and the gate avg was 4000 !

9 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Have you seen the amount of people that do not show up to these games to support these kids it is nothing to do with parents! Most of these young men succeed in spite of their parents! One of our decent small town rural schools probably have more of a crowd in one night with a six and four record than a team like MASE has  had all year undefeated and barely scored on ! I don’t get it, when I played at Fulton county high “Atlanta” we had 4 people show up to games, moved 10 miles North to Marietta and the gate avg was 4000 !

I agree 100% it’s very sad the lack of support for the kids. Unless you win a state championship or have a history of winning people won’t show up. In the rural communities and towns they are invested and it’s their funding paying for the stuff and feeding the players. That’s one reason why there’s this huge need for charter schools in the inner city’s they can get the funding to have things like decent football equipment, or being able to rent out a venue to play your home games most teams just can’t afford around there area, it’s a struggle. I may rant about stuff but it’s all about the kids and always will be, I’ll never fault them for wanting to better their situation or education and as a plus be on a championship team, because I probably would too. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

I agree 100% it’s very sad the lack of support for the kids. Unless you win a state championship or have a history of winning people won’t show up. In the rural communities and towns they are invested and it’s their funding paying for the stuff and feeding the players. That’s one reason why there’s this huge need for charter schools in the inner city’s they can get the funding to have things like decent football equipment, or being able to rent out a venue to play your home games most teams just can’t afford around there area, it’s a struggle. I may rant about stuff but it’s all about the kids and always will be, I’ll never fault them for wanting to better their situation or education and as a plus be on a championship team, because I probably would too. 

Great post

MASE 30 Peabody 21. 

I’m hesitant to give Peabody this game because the defense has to have an A+ game for them to win. If Peabody scores 21, they have a shot. If they score 28, then I really do feel confident they can win. I just don’t know if they score 28 on this team. 
I’m more confident MASE can score 28, than Peabody. That’s how I see it